Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
14 May, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 11:53
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Laws suck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 May, 04:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.
06:02 PM - May 14, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 May, 06:58
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Have you been paying your property taxes? I am going to take a poll to see if that is why we are getting calls, texts and letters to sell our homes.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 May, 09:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I did pay my property tax. Don't know why the calls keep coming.