Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 11:09
Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 May, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK what was the level you mentioned gold could go down to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Looking to get some for around 1550 however timing bottoms is difficult. [They] are not happy about the Ruble being the world best performing currency of 2022. Gold made that happen. Only logical they will attack Gold.
One to hurt Russia and Two to pick up Gold cheap because they greedy fooks. Similar to what they are doing now in the crypto markets.
01:07 PM - May 13, 2022
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 May, 10:54
I have watched silver for about ten years.
The market flux is congruent to silver- when silver goes up, the market goes up, when it drops so does the market.
That being said, it does not reflect the gold price which is independent most times. I have a hunch that silver will climb above $27.50 and when it does, we will see the gold drop to 1500-1600.
I know it sounds crazy, but gold is still dropping... The silver market has fluctuated around
=+/- $5.56 an ounce (ask) since April.
4 pics

William Filer @TahoeBilly
14 May, 10:04
VK I would love to hear thoughts on miners, I mean there's only a handful of silver miners in Nor Am, isn't this a great way for us poor hard working folks to get a piece of the American Pie??

Black Rock Silver
SUMMA Silver

Tonopaaaaaahhh!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 09:40
Hey there @doqholliday and VK, what is up here please?

Nana has been watching this debt clock and the amount of physical cash in circulation for, idk over a year maybe 2.

It has been constantly going down continuously going down and drastically from the amount in 2000.
Nana assumed this was because Trump had stopped [them] from printing money for the defunct US Corporation.

Now suddenly for the 1st time in literally yrs Nana notices it is going up, the amount of physical bills in existence is increasing???

Who has returned to printing money please?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 May, 09:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
counting down existing FIAT....check precious metals Nana....that should be increasing.

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 May, 10:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If they are printing more fiat fed res notes; it may have to do with the 40 billion (or whatever the number of the day may be) that is supposed to be sent to ukraine; it is still grimly amusing; all those fed res notes are going to be worthless!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
14 May, 02:36
i bought a bunch of rubles on ebay two months ago… they have dinars, zims and dongs too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:24
Well you did say a gold dip in June, you just didnt say which June!🤣💜

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 May, 10:26
Gold is the only major Indexes down it appears today....

William Filer @TahoeBilly
13 May, 09:42
Dude u zerious about this Crypto stuff, really?? I can't comprehend you. I like my Nevada Goldbacks.

14 May, 01:51
In response William Filer to his Publication
I like gold in any form however you can't just overlook the gains on digital assets compared to gold the past 10 years. Gold hasn't moved much.
Next run is XRP. You should look into it. It's one of the strongest use cases for Crypto and solves a major issue with bank2bank transfers.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 May, 05:01
Does this mean the price of silver will go down even more than it already has in the past 2-3 weeks???

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
13 May, 05:01
I'm not a professional though

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 May, 04:39
vibes

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
13 May, 02:43
Is this the dip in Gold you warned us about? Or later?

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
13 May, 02:26
Hi Vincent,
I wanted to let you know that there is a guy on Twitter impersonating Whiplash347. I am not on telegram so had no way to verify that it wasn't him. After he gained my trust, he extorted me for $50K in crypto. I am beside myself and don't know who to reach out to to help. I have not blocked him in hopes that the IC3 would be in touch with me but so far nothing. Every day he send me crude messages taunting me. I have all the evidence of what occurred, screenshot of entire convo which occurred on Twitter DM and then the fake CryptoVest site that he had me transfer my crypto to with a promise that it was protected and secure. Please let me know if there is anything you can do, advise, or recommendations. My em: dkm1330gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. ~Debra

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
15 May, 07:44
In response The Best is Yet to Come...#137 to her Publication
I'm not buying your story.

Just another scammer...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 May, 06:05
In response The Best is Yet to Come...#137 to her Publication
FYI..most all accounts on Telegram are fake. Like Donald Trump, McInerney, Pompeo, Scavino etc.. Dont follow any of them unless you find a link on the real persons site or videos.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 May, 01:50
Gold is the standard..

It's a fun dig to see who holds the most gold.. . .. you don't own it unless you hold it...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 May, 01:50
Why [they] like gold so much VK? I know you once wrote "Maybe gold is more valuable universally". I know, maybe, couple of uses (free energy, tech etc.) But not sure, if that's all.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 May, 01:42
I understand that thinking and you also posted about chyna dumping US treasury to hurt our economy as well. Im confused though on why you would wait for the gold dip to pull out of markets instead of already being out. Unless there is going to be a market rally for the next few months

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 May, 01:28
great thabks my hubby estimated 1650

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 01:18
And Fact check: true, VK?:)

13 May, 01:32
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I never seen Trump or Q mention XRP. However Elon loves the letter X.

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
13 May, 10:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I was going to say they were against it

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
13 May, 01:16
What's the best Cold wallet? I have both Ledger NanoX and D'Cent. starting to wonder about Ledger

13 May, 01:21
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I have both the Ledger and Dcent also. I like both, got the Dcent for XDC

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 May, 04:08
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I was just about to ask this question. I need to take this step.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 May, 01:14
gonna buy $PHYS, $GLD, or physical in hand?

i don’t trust $GLD, and don’t have the capital to meet /GC margin requirements. to me, $PHSY or physical in hand feels the best choice

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 May, 01:12
Nice 1:07 ts.

13 May, 01:12
Saved this one-