Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.
11:09 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 May, 12:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Noice!
Almost fighting weight?

Two missing ‘g’ s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
14 May, 05:46
I have been fasting since 11/4/2020 from midnight until noon every day praying that all of this will end until it does I will continue on. i’m down a solid 35 pounds. this is the same weight I was in seventh grade needless to say I’m 55 now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 May, 11:32
looks like 42 days to go,a time and cant decipher the other clue

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 May, 11:30
Oh my so many tidbits 1776,for one.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 May, 11:01
You inspired me to quit smoking!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 May, 08:39
Did you take an advice from Dr Oz , Vincent ??? 🤔. " Oz has spoken in favor of the disputed practice of intermittent fasting " : https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 May, 01:50
so one more question, so no coffee til noon? ah fasting becomes a sacrifice, but suppose worth it to restore the earth suit best as you can💛since med beds in the distant future

14 May, 01:41
oh i see you are limiting calories, are there foods you’re not eating or just straight up calories💛

14 May, 01:38
wow 7.1 lbs in 4 days wow👊how is your moody? darn no excuse, i have to get myself together and try, though guys typically lose easier than women, something bout the carbs help our serotonin. so what are you eating, or is this keto along with the fasting💛

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 May, 01:32
In 4 days it will be Tuesday the 17th.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 May, 01:20
😎17 ?? 1776 ?? and 42 days ?? Really ??

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 May, 11:40
off topic but your thoughts on UN vehicles being spotted on road in VA and TX? swat style. @vincentkennedy

gravy train™ @gravytrain
14 May, 01:57
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

God Wins @Nous
13 May, 10:38
what kind of a magic riddle is this

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 May, 08:17
42 days is like June 24th are there any Q drops from that day.. going to look

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 May, 08:26
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
There are several posts from around that time. Some in 2018 referring to banking system. Since I am not tech saavy I cannot bring them over without 900 screenshots. 😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 May, 07:48

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 May, 07:47
Dang. You go!! So healthy. ill live vicarioisly thru you. 🙏
This may help.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 May, 07:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i had to go pull the scake out and look Casey😂hapoy frYday everyone!!

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
13 May, 05:05

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
13 May, 05:03
See ya on the 17th

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
13 May, 04:32

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 May, 03:30
I filled out my election ballot last night. You should see all the 17s on the envelope BONUS >>> deadline to vote is the May 17.

I'm on the "Unity" Diet ~

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 May, 03:22
.havent seen 188 Since 8 th grade

Ann Holden @Amandpms
13 May, 03:13
Connoisseur ice, and some cinnamon sticks to chew on. Just my 2 cents

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
13 May, 02:54
1776 🤔

KRAKEN SKULLS @KRAKENSKULLS1
13 May, 02:28
Kraken sez: Ahhh VK, Kraken has decided to alter his quest. I will join you to fast 17hrs...and to loose 17lbs in those same 42 days. #DOITFORQ No hill too high for a climber.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 May, 02:10
Fasting is Good, What you have after you Break the Fast is just as important!
During fasting it's important to drink plenty of water. The human body can survive weeks without food, but most people can only survive 2 to 4 days without water. After the fast switch into drinks likes milk, fruit juices or blended smoothies. These are a gentle way of giving your body some nutrition. AVOID sugar heavy drinks. Later on to eat; nibble on dried fruits that provide carbs and fiber, or sip on some brothy soups that help keep you hydrated. Look for soups that have protein: lentils, beans, meat or poultry for staying power until your next meal and carbs, like pasta or rice, for quick energy. Lean into healthy: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lentils, healthy fats and lean protein. Just because you've gone without food for awhile doesn't mean you should overindulge afterward. 🤭😋

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 May, 02:24
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i prefer small meals all day. nibbling is awesome.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
14 May, 10:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
No this little old body…cant survive weeks without food. Few hours without earting and I get cranky with the potential of becoming a serial liller! 😳🤣

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
13 May, 01:59
Hubby has been doing this for years... works well for him too, limits junk food and carbs, but not much else. As humans we were not designed to eat what and how we are now. Good luck!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 May, 01:58
Wow...I started this last Thursday!

It is almost 1pm here today and I am just now getting hungry! (I have only lost some water weight, but I feel better in general). 🤷‍♀️.

Huge plus..Not craving bad food or sugar