Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 11:09
Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
VK what was the level you mentioned gold could go down to.
12:47 PM - May 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brisha in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 01:07
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Looking to get some for around 1550 however timing bottoms is difficult. [They] are not happy about the Ruble being the world best performing currency of 2022. Gold made that happen. Only logical they will attack Gold.
One to hurt Russia and Two to pick up Gold cheap because they greedy fooks. Similar to what they are doing now in the crypto markets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
14 May, 10:04
VK I would love to hear thoughts on miners, I mean there's only a handful of silver miners in Nor Am, isn't this a great way for us poor hard working folks to get a piece of the American Pie??

Black Rock Silver
SUMMA Silver

Tonopaaaaaahhh!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 May, 10:54
I have watched silver for about ten years.
The market flux is congruent to silver- when silver goes up, the market goes up, when it drops so does the market.
That being said, it does not reflect the gold price which is independent most times. I have a hunch that silver will climb above $27.50 and when it does, we will see the gold drop to 1500-1600.
I know it sounds crazy, but gold is still dropping... The silver market has fluctuated around
=+/- $5.56 an ounce (ask) since April.
4 pics