Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 11:09
Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 May, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK what was the level you mentioned gold could go down to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 01:07
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Looking to get some for around 1550 however timing bottoms is difficult. [They] are not happy about the Ruble being the world best performing currency of 2022. Gold made that happen. Only logical they will attack Gold.
One to hurt Russia and Two to pick up Gold cheap because they greedy fooks. Similar to what they are doing now in the crypto markets.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
13 May, 01:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What's the best Cold wallet? I have both Ledger NanoX and D'Cent. starting to wonder about Ledger

Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I have both the Ledger and Dcent also. I like both, got the Dcent for XDC
01:21 PM - May 13, 2022
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
13 May, 02:09
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
How do you bring XDC into the Dcent cold wallet? Even XLM has to be changed to XRP for me to send it to my cold wallet.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
13 May, 01:25
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Yep got Dcent for XDC as well. Been thinking of moving XRP over to it from Ledger

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 01:29
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
They both feel safe and secure to me, but I havent been paying attention to Ledger news. Did something happen?