Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 May, 09:37
Good Morning Patriots.
Literally Unreal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 May, 11:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This went right over my head, except for the music, which I love, and the workshop tools - so familiar to me, and which I also have a great affection for. Reminded me of the set of hand-planers that I meant to hold onto, during my recent move, but haven't as yet come across. Hmmm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
10 May, 01:29
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
That whole video is a video game. Unreal is a graphics engine. None of that was the 'real' world.

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
12 May, 05:49
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
thanks gor the info! that was SO real looking! 😳

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Its crazy. VK posted another one that looks like such a real train station if they didn't change the lights so fast you would probably never know. Really makes you think.
06:01 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Redwhiteand Bleaux to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Asino D'oro, click on at the bottom under it