Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
14 May, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes! ALL OF IT! 😎♥️🇺🇸♥️😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
13 May, 01:50
drago🤔
2👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 08:49
"consciousness and the mind are one & the same, just in different states of being ...
for some, one is frozen and the other liquid" - David Icke

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 May, 08:21
Good Morning VK

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 May, 06:57
Good morning, Vincent ❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 May, 10:32
Jeesh, I think I almost had a jammer!

Red Edge @Rededge
10 May, 10:18
👀🧐

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 May, 10:03
just worked with some of those tools today. Not sure I'm the Pilgrim part Native woman my grandmother & great grand were🙄, but seems of late, been guided to building and planting.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 May, 08:51
EMP- Back to our basic tools?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 May, 08:34
Here’s a little good news.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 5:22 PM]
😭🤣🤣🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 08:29
"No turning back now"

Let's end satan's hell matrix now and restart to a Divine God Matrix game with TRUE "FREE WILL" experience please and thank you.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 May, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
time on clock is 5:45

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 May, 08:27
back to the future 50s

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
10 May, 07:26

10 May, 03:51
God bless.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 1:27 PM]
We're all in this Together! STAY KIND, FAMILIA!!!
https://rumble.com/v148ae3...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 09:57
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I LoVE This!!! 🙏❤️❤️

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
12 May, 05:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
❤️😭

10 May, 03:38
From 💧 937:

Watch the speech.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 10:46 AM]
BEEN SAYING IT SINCE DAY ONE!!! AMERICA FIRST!!!
https://rumble.com/v147o9m...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 May, 03:24
What about the Squatch Vinny?

How to Hunt Youtube, 5-7 emails a day, tens of thousands of experiences.

10 May, 03:14
Hi, VK.

Caps = 36+33 =69.
TS = 9:37.

When you can’t trust anything else — Trust God.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
10 May, 02:39
That is Crater Lake in Oregon.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 May, 09:53
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
it’s beautiful! i wish oregon was normal so i could live there

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 May, 02:25
GMP = 36
LU = 33
Q3633 > Jr. birthday vibes

I see a TRANSPARENT pole...

the gematria of Q3633 (without the Q signature) leads to Q260:

Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 May, 02:20
The last part where it switched inside is real, not a game engine.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 May, 02:06
Good morning :)

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 May, 12:21

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 May, 11:54
Howdy.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 May, 11:52
Good morning VK.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
Good morning VK

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 May, 11:44
This went right over my head, except for the music, which I love, and the workshop tools - so familiar to me, and which I also have a great affection for. Reminded me of the set of hand-planers that I meant to hold onto, during my recent move, but haven't as yet come across. Hmmm...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😔it went over my head too

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
10 May, 01:29
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
That whole video is a video game. Unreal is a graphics engine. None of that was the 'real' world.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 May, 11:36
Hey VK! Pretty cool IMO.... We need to figure out some cheat codes for this video game.

NEO ONE @Neo
10 May, 11:41
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Yes 😂🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 08:27
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Already did that is how we end satan's hell matrix and restart the game to a Divine God Matrix!
@vincentkennedy

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 May, 11:28
1st 2 Q drops when I searched 56(sec vid)
Good morning.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
10 May, 11:28
Good morning