Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 May, 09:37
Good Morning Patriots.
Literally Unreal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 May, 11:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This went right over my head, except for the music, which I love, and the workshop tools - so familiar to me, and which I also have a great affection for. Reminded me of the set of hand-planers that I meant to hold onto, during my recent move, but haven't as yet come across. Hmmm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
That whole video is a video game. Unreal is a graphics engine. None of that was the 'real' world.
01:29 PM - May 10, 2022
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
12 May, 05:49
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
thanks gor the info! that was SO real looking! 😳

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
12 May, 06:01
In response Redwhiteand Bleaux to her Publication
Its crazy. VK posted another one that looks like such a real train station if they didn't change the lights so fast you would probably never know. Really makes you think.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 May, 01:39
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Thank you. One more thing, I've learned today! :)