Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 May, 05:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Could have just short the market.🤦‍♀️ Not my business, to each their own, but if you can't afford gas then maybe investing in speculative stuff that is extremely volatile is not such a sound idea. Be safe out their family. Crypto has been crashing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:49
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I cant even think about selling any of it before the lawsuit is over. Only a couple of cryptos with utilities will be left standin.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
11 May, 06:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy
So brothers and sisters! I've been trying to stay out of these cryptocurrencies for a long time and invest in physical assets, but the market interests me at the moment and I'm itching to buy xrp! Can you help me?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I purchased my XRP thru Kraken and if you are in Canada it's easy, but I had to use 1 of 3 Canadian banks who deal with Kraken, transfer my money from my bank to that bank with a note in the memo portion of the transfer with something like "transfer to Kraken." They can walk you through the entire process on the chat of Kraken.

People are recommending moving the XRP, once you buy it, onto a hard wallet (looks a bit like a memory stick). Ledger was recommended as a good device. I bought a Nano S.
07:08 PM - May 11, 2022
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it