Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
Could have just short the market.🤦‍♀️ Not my business, to each their own, but if you can't afford gas then maybe investing in speculative stuff that is extremely volatile is not such a sound idea. Be safe out their family. Crypto has been crashing!
05:44 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 07:28
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
awww ...how cool!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 May, 01:53
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Getting more XRP & XLM today coicientally. :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:49
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I cant even think about selling any of it before the lawsuit is over. Only a couple of cryptos with utilities will be left standin.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:43
@genealogisterin ;) 🚀🔝✅💯

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:48
I just bought some more XRP :) I heard it is All Part of the Plan ;)🙏🥰😍