Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 May, 05:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Could have just short the market.🤦‍♀️ Not my business, to each their own, but if you can't afford gas then maybe investing in speculative stuff that is extremely volatile is not such a sound idea. Be safe out their family. Crypto has been crashing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I cant even think about selling any of it before the lawsuit is over. Only a couple of cryptos with utilities will be left standin.
05:49 PM - May 11, 2022
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:48
I just bought some more XRP :) I heard it is All Part of the Plan ;)🙏🥰😍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:43
@genealogisterin ;) 🚀🔝✅💯

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
12 May, 12:23
Look at these prices.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
12 May, 12:11
Well, it is low for the past couple of days. It is .37 right now. Time to do some more investing. Do you think it will be safe to leave some on the exchange?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 May, 08:09
I’m not going to comment on the markets, VK, but, it’s been a tough week for me, and I like your 1749 TS, so…

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
11 May, 07:52
same just waiting and actually hoping it hits even lower to buy a bunch more XRP. Also hoping Dogecoin is one of them since i already own a bunch of that and have hodled it for 17 months. Anyhow not selling either one. i figured that it may get very hard before it gets better and only the faithful hodlers will be rewarded.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
11 May, 07:35
Just about everything (traditional stocks and digital assets) will crash to virtually nothing at some point in time. DJT gave us several hints that point to this.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 May, 07:04
Same here...I'm sitting on my coins until then as well...Don't care how low XRP and XLM go...Not selling got to many Woo Woo Dudes and Psychics and Austin Steinbart and a host of other "coincidences" and vibes and synchronicities that those will go to the MOON and I believe that 100% my other coins have big promise too but we shall see soon enough...By the end of this year or so POW ALICE TO THE MOON!!!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
11 May, 06:14
@vincentkennedy
So brothers and sisters! I've been trying to stay out of these cryptocurrencies for a long time and invest in physical assets, but the market interests me at the moment and I'm itching to buy xrp! Can you help me?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 May, 07:08
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
I purchased my XRP thru Kraken and if you are in Canada it's easy, but I had to use 1 of 3 Canadian banks who deal with Kraken, transfer my money from my bank to that bank with a note in the memo portion of the transfer with something like "transfer to Kraken." They can walk you through the entire process on the chat of Kraken.

People are recommending moving the XRP, once you buy it, onto a hard wallet (looks a bit like a memory stick). Ledger was recommended as a good device. I bought a Nano S.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 May, 11:52
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Uphold is easy IMO for first time users. Youtube has several helpful “how to videos”.
Look into and research ISO20022-Utility tokens. Transfer coins to Ledger Nano or other hard wallet.

arba happihr @arba
11 May, 06:06
inside norman foster's 'motion' exhibition: the parallel worlds of automobile, art & architecture - YouTube

learn more here: https://www.designboom.com/art/norman-foster-motion-exhibition-parallel-worlds-automobile-art-architecture-04-08-2022/

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 May, 05:59
Algorand is looking really nice at .4374 🙂

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
11 May, 05:55
yup precious metal backed! xrp, xlm, xdc. WWG1WGA