Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.
05:21 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 05:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. ✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 July, 08:59
yall member that time SOMEBODY said (paraphrasing) they werent a financial advisor but something about holding off on doing the taxes this year? 🤣😂 do we have an update on that yet because mine are still sitting and waiting😁 and so are my moms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 September, 05:54
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
🤣🤣😂😂 well, i never got an update on this. mom about had a nervous breakdown waiting on me to quit stalling with her tax info and we got them done last week. as she wrote that $4000.00 check, grumbling to the accountant i said, “dont bellyache about it now, you wanted to send them money”. mine, are still sitting in a drawer🙄

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 July, 08:46
wen seed puzzle

Dan Dan @DanDan
15 May, 04:31
Did your money clear yet? im new (kinda) to crypto and buying whilst it all burns down felt all wrong. looking forward to the catalyst's 🙏

Dan Dan @DanDan
15 May, 04:33
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
speaking of such... any predictions for the settlement happening. i thought we was looking at march/april

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 May, 04:08
Got 200 on ledger device and 100 on ndax
All i can scrape up.

Can't do much else in ca with the other coins. facial recog for all platforms here, (biance, coinbase, uphold, etc)
Any trading between coins makes you a business and subject to different tax laws etc.

Don't sound like I'll be rich, all i needed really was 7k for surgery on legs, hopefully I'll get that before it kills me.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 July, 10:14
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
XRP is at a once in a lifetime price. (I was hoping for .10) The average person has a chance right now to actually get ahead with this opportunity. Clean out your closet/garage/shed/basement and sell that stuff you haven't used in years. Stop ordering out, buying that expensive coffee at the drive thru. Tighten up that budget! XRP is at .3731 right now so if you invest $25 you get 67.00 XRP tokens. (at $589 that 67 tokens will be $39,466!) You do not have to be rich to own XRP right now. It will add up quickly. Of course, I am not a financial adviser.

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
12 May, 10:30
[g]? There's only one:

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
12 May, 09:05
Fair question to @vincentkennedy and others, if wealth disparity is a net negative on society then won't a crypto like XRP rocketing make things worse? Granted I think the people currently holding all the wealth are not very good people, generally, and I think we'll be better in that position. I hold a lot of XRP and want it to moon but also wonder if we are not considering something we should be. I'm not sure the best future looks so much like the current one with extreme wealth disparity.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
12 May, 10:41
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication
In think the XRP treasure hunt is a first step towards *correcting* wealth disparity rather than worsening it. "The People" (XRP anons, etc) get an early chance at a chunk of the redistributed blackhat wealth hoard. If there's any truth to NESARA, abundance is coming for everyone

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
12 May, 08:57
I'm a week or two away from closing a home equity loan and I'm rethinking where some of the money goes....

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
12 May, 07:02
not financial advice dont sell your car bc off investment you learned about from the metaverse

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
12 May, 01:58
If you could loan 1M from the bank to buy xrp, would you dare?

Khanhchi @Khanhchi
12 May, 01:20
when it stop down?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 May, 12:34
Wow VK! You are going to be a Billionaire & I am going to be a Millionaire :) ✅💯🚀
#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork 🙏
#Nice
#XRP 🔝

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 May, 12:29
Wisdom. One day i will get XRP. It's the one banks & our Gov't have been using for a few years.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 May, 12:02
So far I am doing good to even own any :)
Need to get busy and learn. Like selling when the time comes.
Do I need an investor or can I do it on my own?

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
11 May, 10:28
Strong's Concordance'

Hebrew-destruction
Greek- Abihud, the son of Zerubbabel

Hebrew-father
Greek-alpha

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 May, 09:32
Just sold my sports car....

😆😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 May, 07:36
I"m just wonderin what kind of car, year, make, model, color? Convertible? 57 or 75 or younger?

Michael Phillips @Crager71
11 May, 07:31
asset backed digital currency

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 May, 07:28
I doing physical silver

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 May, 07:27
now feels like a good time for another VK Seed Puzzle :) just sayin…

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 May, 07:24
Do you know how bad it pisses me off that I have to pay property taxes in a few days instead of buying more XRP and silver?! UGH

Ann Holden @Amandpms
11 May, 07:10
I squirreled away grocery money to get my small bag of XRP. Every little bit will help. I reckon 😉

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 May, 11:57
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Any bit will absolutely help! 🙌🏻

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 May, 06:46
10mpg, that bites, must have a powerful engine, or a vintage collectible🤍the hunt for another car, another time will be fun

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 May, 06:14
say for example i cant afford a ledger and mooning occurs, do i miss out if holding on binance?

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
11 May, 06:13
I don't trust anything that I can't hold in my hand, crypto can disappear in a second at anytime. I don't trust any of it.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 May, 06:06
Gotta Love A guy that sells Cars & boats to Add to a position - Go VK Go

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
11 May, 05:49
trump clearly stated he does not like crypto. watch out

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 May, 05:44
Could have just short the market.🤦‍♀️ Not my business, to each their own, but if you can't afford gas then maybe investing in speculative stuff that is extremely volatile is not such a sound idea. Be safe out their family. Crypto has been crashing!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 May, 01:53
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Getting more XRP & XLM today coicientally. :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 May, 05:43
missing 'e'

and that's ok. many more chances to buy a new car in the future. only so much XRP at this price. M series, right? :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 May, 07:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
G E???? or 75??? who knows the answer