Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 05:21
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing.

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
Got 200 on ledger device and 100 on ndax
All i can scrape up.

Can't do much else in ca with the other coins. facial recog for all platforms here, (biance, coinbase, uphold, etc)
Any trading between coins makes you a business and subject to different tax laws etc.

Don't sound like I'll be rich, all i needed really was 7k for surgery on legs, hopefully I'll get that before it kills me.
04:08 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 July, 10:14
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
XRP is at a once in a lifetime price. (I was hoping for .10) The average person has a chance right now to actually get ahead with this opportunity. Clean out your closet/garage/shed/basement and sell that stuff you haven't used in years. Stop ordering out, buying that expensive coffee at the drive thru. Tighten up that budget! XRP is at .3731 right now so if you invest $25 you get 67.00 XRP tokens. (at $589 that 67 tokens will be $39,466!) You do not have to be rich to own XRP right now. It will add up quickly. Of course, I am not a financial adviser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396