09:11 PM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
13 May, 12:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👍night then
timed out.
enjoy the crescendo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
11 May, 06:12
hopefully we get some form of relief here soon . im at the point where im on team tt cant mess with either side . but i am getting frustrated. which i will be good regardless but i cant stop thinking about the less fortunate i know americans are struggling right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
11 May, 02:25
Yes it was. Time sure is flying by.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 May, 02:24
'Tis why I will NEVER change my avatar, until JUSTICE is served.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 May, 02:13
i remember this epic moment!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 May, 10:28
do i remember this those were the days we were able to turn things upside down 💯✅⚡️

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 May, 10:15
I think WE broke the trend record that one night 😁.... #TheGoodOldDays

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 May, 09:36

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 May, 09:32
I remember going to bed with dead hands that night after posting Obamagate a million times. T’was a great night indeed. 😊

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
10 May, 09:26
The good old days

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 May, 09:27
In response The Darthman to his Publication
lol... more ahead for sure!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 May, 09:21
Barry S. illuminati creation, fk him. lol BUSTED>

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 May, 09:17
kim. all the prepper folks are saying it will be horrific. people will die not enough food and inflation so high people will rob eachother steal kill etc. no where safe. do you believe this is whats coming ? you seem so hopeful but it apoears their NWO moves loser daily to becoming reality. scary times. I want to bad to believe your happy vibes

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 May, 09:43
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
So I have no confirmation, but I do believe that the information we are being shown tells us that things are happening behind the scenes. i also think "we are watching a movie" which to me means what we are seeing gets worse is almost on purpose for multiple reasons. I think it will all make sense in the end, but it is hard to digest right now for sure. Even VK has said that Biden is doing a fantastic job in his role :) I say prepare yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable should things get worse, but I do think in the whole scheme of things, this will just be a phase in time where things had to get worse to "show people"

I am hopeful because I have faith in what is on the other side of this. Just try to take it day by day, stay strong knowing you will have some bad days, and have faith in the awesome people who are behind the scenes working so hard for us. ♥️