Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 May, 09:11
It's the 2-Year Delta tonight for #obamagate
2.99M tweets...that was a fun night!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 May, 09:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim. all the prepper folks are saying it will be horrific. people will die not enough food and inflation so high people will rob eachother steal kill etc. no where safe. do you believe this is whats coming ? you seem so hopeful but it apoears their NWO moves loser daily to becoming reality. scary times. I want to bad to believe your happy vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
So I have no confirmation, but I do believe that the information we are being shown tells us that things are happening behind the scenes. i also think "we are watching a movie" which to me means what we are seeing gets worse is almost on purpose for multiple reasons. I think it will all make sense in the end, but it is hard to digest right now for sure. Even VK has said that Biden is doing a fantastic job in his role :) I say prepare yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable should things get worse, but I do think in the whole scheme of things, this will just be a phase in time where things had to get worse to "show people"

I am hopeful because I have faith in what is on the other side of this. Just try to take it day by day, stay strong knowing you will have some bad days, and have faith in the awesome people who are behind the scenes working so hard for us. ♥️
09:43 AM - May 11, 2022
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
11 May, 10:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️🙏 I cant thank you enough for your kindness and string faith. blessing to you kim. continue your help for us all you are a warrior

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 May, 11:05
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
You're welcome. Hang in there, and lean on your fellow patriots when you are having a down day...i think that's why we all came together here - to support each other through the craziness :)