31 January, 06:52
**** PATRIOTS ****

I estimate we have
ONLY
a few more weeks
to prove
I'm
NOT CRAZY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garret york @Gpatriot1972
Really, my wife and most people I know think I'm a tin foil hat wearing SOB
12:00 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gpatriot1972 in this post can reply
Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
18 February, 09:29
In response garret york to his Publication
Mine too πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 12:06
My husband and mom does too....pretty much gave up after the inauguration. Only my in laws are kind of listening to me😊. I see everything so clearly now that its hard when others do not. The signs are everywhere. In songs/movies I always loved

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 08:14
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
toally agree, signs are everywhere!

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 February, 12:05
❀ The only way to be! Shame on all complicity theorists with their willful ignorance. Conspiracies are very real, it is rather stupid for anyone to suggest otherwise at this point.

Pam Senuta @WillysMom
02 February, 02:39
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Love this. I'd post on FB but I'd be told to STOP IT. I've given up on friends and family. I told them I'd be here for them when the bombs drop on their heads.... BOOM!!