to prove
I'm
NOT CRAZY
06:52 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
22 February, 07:50
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
WE ARE ALL CRAZY!CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!! IM GONNA PATENT THIS SAYING!! Q CRAZY IS THE NEW NORMAL!!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
20 February, 08:04
southparks gone Q!! WE'RE NO LONGER CRAZY WE'RE MAINSTREAM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 09:08

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 February, 04:47

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 February, 05:32
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
I've been the "black sheep", the crazy one all my life!
Am pretty sure I'm older than most of you and I have 100% Faith that this entire planet is about to change!
Rough spots coming as the process of creating world health without big pharma, world peace and prosperity.
Personal empowerment, conscious creation, free energy, amazing technology and so much more!
How do I know this? Because I've spent years remembering who I really AM and am Grateful beyond words that I was always a bit awake and never the common sheep!
We've got this!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 04:14
Edward Snowden: "Politicians wanted me dead"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
02 February, 02:56
im there with you. i e lost froends over this. theyve SHUT me out!!!! will i be taking them back? no!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
19 February, 02:06
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I had to block my brothers phone number and email cuz he was being very nasty.
And he thinks I'm the crazy one, sheesh

Joyce Crowley @JoyceRedWave
02 February, 12:19
I hope so, Im really am goimg to be crazy if nothing happens😝😝

Red & CurlyQd @CurlyQ
02 February, 12:16
I feel you. My hubby just told me this BS had got to stop and my friend pulled me aside at a party to tell me she blocked me on FB cuz the things I post are just " hmm mmmm". I did get a consolation joint so.. yeah.. lol

garret york @Gpatriot1972
02 February, 12:00
Really, my wife and most people I know think I'm a tin foil hat wearing SOB

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 12:06
In response garret york to his Publication
My husband and mom does too....pretty much gave up after the inauguration. Only my in laws are kind of listening to me😊. I see everything so clearly now that its hard when others do not. The signs are everywhere. In songs/movies I always loved

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
18 February, 09:29
In response garret york to his Publication
Mine too 😂

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 February, 12:00
I too am just waiting. I stopped red pilling people because i feel it all coming soon, especially with the high attacks on Q. They can't stop us from helping people put it together.

I am What I am @OfLight
02 February, 11:58
I feel you.... I have been keeping things to myself so they don't bring the straight jackets anytime soon...

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
01 February, 12:06
I feel the same. Sometimes I question my sanity

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
31 January, 10:38
🙏 For you.

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
31 January, 10:38
Hope so. ❤️🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 January, 10:36
im with ya March 4 is on my calendar

Carl Que @PatriotX
31 January, 08:41
Roger that..

Carl Que @PatriotX
31 January, 08:41
Roger that..

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 January, 08:38
https://youtu.be/DlpWqZnvA...
Patriots united!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 January, 10:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
#45 "Simply The Best"https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
31 January, 07:31
Trippy Dippy Truth and Justice is on the way!!!!!!!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 January, 07:06
🙌 havjng this very convo w my family!!

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
31 January, 06:56
O please God, O please O please O please O please!!🍿🍿🍿

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
18 February, 04:45
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Days p-lease! Not weeks!

Missi Tru @MTru
31 January, 06:53
Already proven🙌🏽🇺🇸❤️🤍💙