31 January, 06:52
**** PATRIOTS ****

I estimate we have
ONLY
a few more weeks
to prove
I'm
NOT CRAZY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garret york @Gpatriot1972
02 February, 12:00
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Really, my wife and most people I know think I'm a tin foil hat wearing SOB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 February, 12:05
In response garret york to his Publication
❤ The only way to be! Shame on all complicity theorists with their willful ignorance. Conspiracies are very real, it is rather stupid for anyone to suggest otherwise at this point.

Pam Senuta @WillysMom
Love this. I'd post on FB but I'd be told to STOP IT. I've given up on friends and family. I told them I'd be here for them when the bombs drop on their heads.... BOOM!!
02:39 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WillysMom in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 February, 04:51
In response Pam Senuta to his Publication
lol Well, imo, that is all you can do.. kindly share the information. It is completely on them from there, especially if it triggers them (cognitive dissonance). We will be the ones to help once they do come around, if they do. 4-6% will be lost forever. It truly comes down to the personal choice to know. 2020 got me in trouble w family lol been yelled at many times for simply sharing. Oh well, comfort in actually KNOWing and not just thinking I know.