P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 11:40
It's funny, because it's true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 May, 12:26
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
I don't think I am the only one that will accept a less than 4th of July climactic event. I am looking at future and trying to figure what is going to be needed. I am stepping ahead to do any preps to make the transition as smoothly as possible. I am bored with the constant drone of what has happened. Has it occurred to anyone besides me WE need to start whispering, best way in the world to get ppl researching for themselves. Whisper around a child and immediately their brain starts firing on all 8 cylinders.. The minute things start to get quiet, I'm thinking okay some body is working real hard. EMT's ? if they ain't squawkin' they are working.
01:07 PM - May 09, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 May, 01:33
In response Just Diana to her Publication
I'm with you.
In my visions I'm ALREADY on New Earth.
Living it.
Breathing it.
This old dusty matrix prison is long gone
& the demons are long gone.

I love President Trump to bits
but I can't listen to that speech anymore:
"Joe Bidan is horrible.
Our country is going to hell."
Yup.
Now what?

You & I are in the beautiful brave new world phase 😉

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 May, 05:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
yep - i can't "do" this world/reality anymore. don't know why we have to stay and see this play out - i don't know ANYONE who is awake that doesn't need to see anymore nor want to. bigger things at play. my feel: the Event happens - any moment - we all get out but those still needing to see have that chance while the rest of us get the experience we want. you know - that Freedom and Connection with Universe/God restored/returned.