P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 11:40
It's funny, because it's true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 10:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I cant imagine being bored thru the best thing that ever happened for us. I believe that even we will be shocked! Looking forward to it....even the tribunals, taped confessions, and i dare say praying for them....lol, a new thing that helped me grow. And i love ur posts sir....been following since i first saw u on the twiterverse. Theres so. much respect. that people have always had for u....and i consider u one of my best sources for insight.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 May, 03:47
yeah so boring, thinking mirror and a frenly reminder that you only have as much fun as you maQe it

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 May, 04:34
πŸ™So from reading what people have written, all those messages to what I thought were anons or q followers or semi awake people on twitter, telegram, TS, were not for all the brainiacs on AU? The disclosures so big, it was going to blow our minds and we would need to be prepared to deal with it and with our asleep family and friends? I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. NO ONE HERE KNOWS what the hell is happening. NO ONE. If you claim to know, I will call you out as the liar you are. C'mon mannnn. Some guy named Gene Decode or other "influencers" tell you something, and that means it's truth??? HOW do you all know? I think I see some ego at work. I have faith in God that he wins. What that means? I haven't the slightest clue. I love you all, but I am tired of this delusional "knowledge". Give me the sauce.πŸ™πŸΈ

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 May, 05:27
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
✨πŸ’₯ EVERYTHING NOW IS The Great Awakening πŸ’₯✨

We must not forget this detail; nothing will reach 'anyone' if they do not have a minimum of consciousness to innerstand the messages that are being sent, for the Universal Laws are perfect and do not waste a single word; not a single package. They simply do not miss a single address. Be ready! Be attentive!

We are going to experience a new age: the Age of Spiritual Man. All who ascend will innerstand that we are not just a body. They will innerstand that they are a consciousness in expansion. A consciousness that is nothing more than a fraction of another greater consciousness, which will integrate little by little with higher versions. We are going to become very intensely and very quickly aware of who we really are. A new scenario will present itself and will finally show the New Earth that has been long awaited!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 May, 06:19
I remember Trump mentioning β€œboring” on Jan 6, in DC. I’m paraphrasing here but he said something like I’m going to be spouting off a bunch of numbers for a while and it may get boring. He mentioned the people back by the Washington monument during that statement.

memes matter @NoComment
11 May, 03:49
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I was told its good to be bored Because thats when you are creative

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
09 May, 04:48
what exactly is going to be boring.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 May, 04:56
In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication
Disclosures of the last 60 years πŸ’₯

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
09 May, 04:37
shit im ready to go billy the kid just so i can afford to go grocery shopping that will spice things up

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 May, 04:36
Yep

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 May, 03:07
I am so ready to be bored!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 03:06
This is true we have researched so much shit that very rarely does anything pop up that we dont already know.

09 May, 03:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’―
AND
not a heck of a lot surprises us at this point.
I'm ready to get my mind blown, however.
Much as we think we know, Nana,
we don't know nothin' yet! πŸ€―πŸ˜½πŸ™€

#BuckledUp

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 May, 01:54
Elon

Just Diana @Diana19
09 May, 01:07
I don't think I am the only one that will accept a less than 4th of July climactic event. I am looking at future and trying to figure what is going to be needed. I am stepping ahead to do any preps to make the transition as smoothly as possible. I am bored with the constant drone of what has happened. Has it occurred to anyone besides me WE need to start whispering, best way in the world to get ppl researching for themselves. Whisper around a child and immediately their brain starts firing on all 8 cylinders.. The minute things start to get quiet, I'm thinking okay some body is working real hard. EMT's ? if they ain't squawkin' they are working.

09 May, 01:33
In response Just Diana to her Publication
I'm with you.
In my visions I'm ALREADY on New Earth.
Living it.
Breathing it.
This old dusty matrix prison is long gone
& the demons are long gone.

I love President Trump to bits
but I can't listen to that speech anymore:
"Joe Bidan is horrible.
Our country is going to hell."
Yup.
Now what?

You & I are in the beautiful brave new world phase πŸ˜‰

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
09 May, 12:49
πŸ€—πŸ˜œ

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 May, 12:48

Danny Nix @Danny1969
09 May, 03:56
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
yea, yea yea.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 12:31

09 May, 12:39
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
😹 Exactly!!

While the world is reeling from Traitors, Seditionists,
the demon matrix, everything is a lie, Vatican, D.C., U.K.,
D.U.M.B.S, galactic wars, clones, Quantum, etc.
we'll be snoozing 😴

(& silently thinking many many "I told you so's" πŸ˜‰)