P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
It's funny, because it's true!
11:40 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PKisFunny in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 May, 11:02
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 May, 10:40
My head was numb and vision blurry after hearing *SOON*
for 6 years--the first arrest still has legs--but is in need
of knee replacement surgery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 11:16
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
09 May, 10:17
Yup... Something BIG is about to drop tho.... Yawn...

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 10:41
In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 May, 08:40
Now that is funny as fook!!!! Sadly🤪

Rick Michaels @DarkToLight1985
09 May, 05:59
How about every single one of the mules arrested en masse while feeding it live through the EBS without forewarning to the patriots or Anons; only highest echelon MI commanders and 45 & his inner circle. I think that would really set tone for multiple elements in the disclosure and, at the same time, offer up a railway car size redpill for the normies and the Dem operatives currently involved in bad acts. Seems like the right thing to do to put the fear of God in them...

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
09 May, 05:27
Actually, Q says, "First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction." Here> https://qposts.online/?q=f...

"The Truth will shock the world."
It is here: https://qposts.online/?q=s...

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
10 May, 07:55
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Biden was arrested and killed in 2019... but he is still causing havoc. From where I stand, we are being played.

When TRUMP was running for president, I was so important ... got letters weekly from him. Not so now. No longer important. Separated by money and an iphone 📱

Good that my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness!

LL_125 @LL_125
09 May, 04:24
FUNNY and sad but true all at the same time!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 03:29
😂🤣 100 percent!

09 May, 05:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Actually, Q says, "First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction." Here> https://qposts.online/?q=f...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 May, 03:25
lol ! 😂🤣

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 May, 01:53
Who is globally and extremely popular??

1) Trump (better not be him/the plan. Civil unrest of deadly proportions)
2) Elon
3) Queen
4)Fauci
5) someone people think is dead, but actually alive.
6)

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 May, 11:07
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
They already arrested Jesus - hung him on a tree, and crucified him.
Those who KNOW he rose from the dead... have been talking about it ever since.

Other than that... I can't think of anyone............
That popular..........
The leader of the WHO is a criminal and 1/2 the world at least knows that... (the entire African continent !!).
BG - is a criminal... India and Africa know that.......
The queen?
MI6?
The Pope?
They're all going to die - before being "arrested"........
Bummer would shock some but not us?
Just arrest someone already.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 May, 01:44
someone we least expect….( publicly)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 May, 01:33
☝🏻🔥

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 May, 01:32
😅😅😅😅😅 it is true😅😅😅😅😅

09 May, 05:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It isn't completely true.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 May, 12:26

memes matter @NoComment
11 May, 03:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
yeah so boring, thinking mirror and a frenly reminder that you only have as much fun as you maQe it

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 10:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I cant imagine being bored thru the best thing that ever happened for us. I believe that even we will be shocked! Looking forward to it....even the tribunals, taped confessions, and i dare say praying for them....lol, a new thing that helped me grow. And i love ur posts sir....been following since i first saw u on the twiterverse. Theres so. much respect. that people have always had for u....and i consider u one of my best sources for insight.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 May, 12:06
John Roberts ( public ) arrest #1 is my best guess .

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 12:07
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I’d be down for that one!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 May, 12:06
Absolutely... and meanwhile...

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 May, 12:09
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication