Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
09 May, 09:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
FREE VERSION. PLS SHARE.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 May, 09:54
In response America First to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
09 May, 04:55
= = = > < >

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 May, 05:10
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
🇺🇸🦅

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 May, 01:18

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 May, 12:32

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 May, 12:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

David Treciak @scifiwriter
08 May, 04:36
The following was posted by Mel Q on Gab a year ago:

Here are the latest pending sealed federal indictments...

234,420 sealed cases
6359 added in February
Before 2017 the average number of indictments was around 1000 per year!
Also note that each indictment can have up to 39 people in it.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 04:48
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Thank you for sharing that! Wow that is A LOT of people.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 May, 03:16
Theres alot more than 2000.. just sayin’

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 03:18
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Lol I believe it! Add AT LEAST another 0 on there is what I'm thinking

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 May, 12:26
I LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOYAHHHHHH!!!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 03:12
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🤣 hey Mary! 👊🏼🐸

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
08 May, 11:56
This may be the one Movie where the sequel is better than the original lol

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 03:12
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
😆 true! Good to see you brother! 👊🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 May, 10:58
🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:32
While this is very important work, I dont see there ever being much in the way of arrests thro the corrupt judicial system from this, I understood this to be taken thro military court systems.

Nana's question has always been so how does this investigation get handed off to the military court system?

arba happihr @arba
08 May, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤔
Carefully? 😵

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
08 May, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Refusal to prosecute or Hearing,
in spite of all evidence presented

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 May, 10:11
🤣🤣😂🤣

Loves America @Liberty22
08 May, 09:41
From your lips to GOD’S ears! 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 09:44
In response Loves America to her Publication
That's a beautiful serenade 🙏🏼🎵🎶🎶

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
08 May, 09:20

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 09:31
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
Yessss!!! 💪🏽

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 May, 10:26
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
euh 🙄il sort quand ? la blague

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 May, 08:44
Good morning! human. Information is very busy.🍿🍿🍿

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:47
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
🤣🤣
Greetings from Earth, I come in Peace! ✌🏼

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 May, 08:41
TRUTH!
Glory, Hallelujah!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:45
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 May, 08:31
I hope the Durham trials are broadcast live and the MSM is forced to show it so the people can see all the evidence. That would be a reason to pop some corn. I would even put white truffle oil on mine. 🍿

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 May, 08:48
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Popcorn that I'm tired of eating. I didn't know that there was such a delicious way to eat for advanced users.😆🍿💕

David Treciak @scifiwriter
08 May, 04:39
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Since most of the indictments involve Treason, they will be heard by a military tribunal. And I'm fairly certain that tribunals have been taking place for at least a year. Gitmo has been a busy place and they're being re-supplied three times a week, which is a lot higher than normal.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
08 May, 08:28
🙏It will be Glorious 🇺🇸

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:35
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Tommy Thompson @Texas_is_Best
08 May, 08:25
Followed by the Trilogy, The FEMA CAMP 58000 stinking Mules.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:28
In response Tommy Thompson to his Publication
Now you're speaking my language! 👊🏼

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 May, 08:00
I Will Pay For That Pt 2! Awesome!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
🤣🤣 Me too! A couple of weeks and The Punisher brings the Pain!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 May, 07:47
😂

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 May, 07:41
Que justice arrive 😎👊putain

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 07:54
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
👊🏼🐸