Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 07:24
Durham is Coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:32
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
While this is very important work, I dont see there ever being much in the way of arrests thro the corrupt judicial system from this, I understood this to be taken thro military court systems.

Nana's question has always been so how does this investigation get handed off to the military court system?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
Refusal to prosecute or Hearing,
in spite of all evidence presented
12:05 PM - May 08, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 12:31
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Their job was to get the evidence together but to keep it out of the corrupt judicial system.
We have been shown with Gen. Flynn's case and numerous others since then how corrupt it is.
We dont want the bulk of cases to go to corrupt judges. I am just not sure where and how the crossover happens.

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
08 May, 03:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What was shown was just the tip of the iceberg
In light of all the evidence "not yet shown/known to/by the public", "Their" refusal to prosecute will be a trigger: ACT 2
Ex: Georgia
What happens if it is known in every State of the Union?
What if Nations involved flip?
Ex: Russia/servers?
connect the dots . . .
All things are done for three stages
A leads to B leads to C and D happens, so the reverse is true
Prepare!