Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 07:24
Durham is Coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
I hope the Durham trials are broadcast live and the MSM is forced to show it so the people can see all the evidence. That would be a reason to pop some corn. I would even put white truffle oil on mine. 🍿
08:31 AM - May 08, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
08 May, 04:39
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Since most of the indictments involve Treason, they will be heard by a military tribunal. And I'm fairly certain that tribunals have been taking place for at least a year. Gitmo has been a busy place and they're being re-supplied three times a week, which is a lot higher than normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 06:14
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Air them anyway.
Declas is necessary
They are airing J Depp for God's sake.
Truth requires disclosure
The world is waiting
And, the gig is up.
Enough with the secret this and secret that.
Both sides are wagging the dog.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 May, 08:48
Popcorn that I'm tired of eating. I didn't know that there was such a delicious way to eat for advanced users.😆🍿💕

08 May, 09:33
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
https://www.thespruceeats....

The only way I eat popcorn. T
Tried it with the oil and parmesan cheese and that was good too.
Mix it up.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 08:36
😆 Do you mind sharing some of that delicious 🍿🍿🍿🍿

08 May, 08:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
If you never put white truffle oil on popcorn you may want to try it as it is wonderful.