Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monkey in the middle 5809. drop #589 ? Site being attacked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 11:31
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
still don't know what 589 is?

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
07 May, 12:22
XRP

PRX

16/18/24

1+6/18/24

7/18/24

July 18, 2024

111 days to election

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
05 May, 12:41
I really hope this happens. It would really help me leave the bad marriage that I am in. It would give my son and I enough for a fresh start. 🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 May, 07:16
.😊

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 04:19
Ok, this is 1 XRP for 1 Oz Gold, cca.
Hopefully Bart is right.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 May, 04:17

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 May, 04:11

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 May, 04:01
I’ve heard so much about XRP and 589
from David Schwarz and Mr Pool , Unbearable Guy, Baba Cugs and others
taking about big things in late sept,
Saying XRP backed by Gold , which I believe, and hope , and still
others say XRP is and will be a tool of the central banks ,and will not be in the new economy when all the dust finally settles Clif High is one of those , and I regard him highly as well. I honestly don’t know ,
what do you think ? I was commuting home from work , honored by the re-post VK !

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 May, 03:09
they all gotta go imo all the crypto

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 May, 01:58

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 May, 04:03
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Rocket to the moon ! followed by XLM
would be stellar , no pun intended !

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
04 May, 12:53
Maybe even higher....MUCH Higher... 😉

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 May, 12:48
The future is gold.en

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 12:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
1 XRP for 1 Oz Gold?
Hard to believe.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 May, 12:42
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 May, 12:30
you could buy a box of 9mm bullets with that sort of money :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 12:08
Well I can sure remember that , first 3 of my SS #.$589 ? Damn, I have about $1700 to my name in a check fro cashing out my Vanguard Fund.. Seems worthless to me anyhow.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 May, 12:01

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 May, 12:03
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
feeling the familiar vibe

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
04 May, 12:20
So #31 #589 and #985 correct?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 May, 12:00
Let's manifest this!
XRP to hit $589 by EOY

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 May, 12:37
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 May, 02:51
Oh yeah I'm sure the price of XRP will grow by 93,000% to a market cap of 28 trillion US dollars. In 7 months. 🤡

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
04 May, 11:50

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 May, 11:50
this is an edited pic, no?

season31 ep 13
Frickcoin

don’t see this in the intro…

verify then trust kind of vibe (just like the edited pic with the missile / ukraine gun)

04 May, 11:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
It written into folklore.
https://www.google.com/sea...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 11:48
Going to throw some more investment on my XRP

589 also represents VK, 5+8+9=22/2=11, 2211

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 May, 05:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 11:45
Yeppers that was the first thing that popped into Nana's head.

Next, who are the real writers of this cartoon and did they come back in time?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 11:42
607 589 . . . .

closer . . . 4 more ;)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 May, 11:38
spaceman homer on the wall :)

space force / the wall / to the moon vibes

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 May, 11:37
Got it !