Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Monkey in the middle 5809. drop #589 ? Site being attacked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
07 May, 12:11

May 17th

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 01:48
DT is 589

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
05 May, 09:11
Comex rule…

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 May, 09:04
🤔
Many things?
What does it mean to YOU?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 May, 07:02
Still not making any guesses or predictions here, but, wanted to add some more bits and pieces to my previous post.

>>>
Mr Pool seems to be saying it’s the start of a countdown.

TS = 1131 > 114 > 1122 > 6 > 33.
5+8+9 = 22.
589 > 517 > 526 > 58 > 13 > 4 > 1111.
Z = 26 > 8 > 44 > 35 > 17.

I’m not making any guesses… just having fun with numbers. :)

https://twitter.com/IooP_r...

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
05 May, 01:11
Jan 19, 2021 to Aug 30, 2022 is 589 days

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 May, 11:43
Single’s Day!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 08:32
Here's a few 589's
https://www.coinspeaker.co...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 May, 06:27
589 when suspended

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
04 May, 05:04
a dream ?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 May, 05:02
what about 7??

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
04 May, 05:00

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
04 May, 04:43
ape (aping)
In the cryptocurrency scene aping or to ape refers to entering a position in a coin. It’s a slang term used a lot in chats and on Twitter. For example ‘ What coin are you aping into?’ would mean ‘ What coin are you buying?’

https://www.silverdoctors....

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 May, 04:34

*not a certified twin flame uniter

if this is our calling, it is also our twin flame’s calling. logic

buckled up! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 May, 04:21
I have no idea what XRP is, I think that its some kind of money, thats my guesss

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 03:53
It's easy. 22.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 May, 03:26
5+17 = = = > < >

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 May, 05:05
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
That meme got you a follow ding ding ding! woohoo! I love it.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
04 May, 03:21
What is the 589 rule?
At the commencement of each trading day, new Rule 589 will require the Exchanges to determine initial price fluctuation limits as levels above or below the previous day's settlement price for lead-month primary futures contracts.Dec 10, 2014

Special Executive Report - CME Group

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 May, 03:17
You forgot the [I].

589.ani is I in hebrew.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 03:02

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
04 May, 02:45
The three-digit number "589" shimmers with the energy of planning, inception and invention.

When this somewhat unusual number turns up somewhere it often points to notable transitions in something normally static or unchanging — or it might point to a blueprint which shows the course for the years to come.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 May, 02:38
I did my due diligence & searched, I found this but still not sure this is what #589 is; it was a shot anyway

589 Angel Number: Conclusion

Angel Number 589 wants you to understand how the economy is changing around you and make the required changes to survive. All information is important, but you need to differentiate between true information and rumors. Your future is bright only if you work for it.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
04 May, 04:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 May, 04:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I have no idea what 589 is, but as far as Angel Number 589 goes, the way I look at it is this... everything that has happened in my life is part of the tapestry of my life, and because of that, it's useful to look at (look at, not dwell upon), in order to see why I do some of the things I do - often totally unconsciously. Once that's done, it's far easier, for me, to let go and start again with a clean slate, in that particular area. Don't know if that makes any sense, or not, but... :)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 May, 02:12
Mr Pool seems to be saying it’s the start of a countdown.

TS = 1131 > 114 > 1122 > 6.
5+8+9 = 22.
589 > 517 > 58 > 13 > 4 > 1111.

I’m not making any guesses… just having fun with numbers. :)

https://twitter.com/IooP_r...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 May, 01:49
It looks like I do now. I thought it was specific price of XRP. Now I see it's tied to silver. Thanks to all who shared!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 May, 02:21
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 May, 03:52
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
tied to silver?
😍😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 May, 01:24
If Gold went to 75k or 100k an Ounce
Do your biblical ratio calculations.
1 : 15 ; Silver is the Secret.
JFK told you that.

Hmmmm I have been so financially enslaved all my life I am not sure I can imagine what is going to happen. It's going to be biblical :)

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 May, 07:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 May, 01:06
I also found this and this caught my attention.
Let the dominoes fall ~~~ So it begins ??

Domine Nos Dirige
meaning "Lord Guide Us"
Motto of City of London

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 May, 12:34
5+8+9 =22

Q 589
Site being attacked.
Q

Applied patch after rewriting the code.

Mirror
Q 1311

TRIP UPDATED
Q

I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal

Book 589
An integrated space-to-ground quantum communication network over 4,600 kilometres🤣😂🤣😂

https://www.nature.com/art...

Q 4600
Sunlight kills.☀️
v2
Q

How do you handle the attack? Expose in the SUN the hacker.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
Orig 589 post 11:55 AM,4/27
This post 11:31 AM 5/4
Time Diff 6 D 23 H 36 M

Q 659
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.☀️☀️
Q

Dark to LIGHT!☀️☀️☀️

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
04 May, 01:15
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
💥💥💥💥💥

Awesome post, Patriot!🇺🇸💚

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 May, 02:59
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Once again, LIGHTWORKER matching the Q drop decode above.
GOLD!

Angel Number 589 brings a message from the angels that the positive changes you have made to your life have brought you into alignment with your life purpose as a LIGHTWORKER. Trust that your material wants and needs will be met as you continue along your path, living your life as a positive example for others to follow.

Angel Number 589 is a message that you are fully supported in the important changes you are making to your life, and you are encouraged to continue following your soul’s calling and mission.

Angel Number 589 is a sign that your angels are helping to manifest financial supply to sustain and support along your life’s journey. Everything that is happening in your life right now is taking place for your highest good. Let the old go knowing that it will be replaced with new and better. You have all that you need within you to live your life as a shining example for others to follow.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 May, 12:20
589( Reset/Change)
5:17:
5+8+9
13(4) +9= 13(4)
Angel Number 589 Meaning: Never Despair - SunSigns.Org
https://www.sunsigns.org/a...
589 Angel Number: Conclusion. Angel Number 589 wants you to understand how the economy is changing around you and make the required changes to survive. All information is important,

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 May, 01:17
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
I LOVE ANGEL NUMBERS

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 May, 12:22
i found this an interesting coincidence

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 May, 04:11
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
04 May, 04:59
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
Always nice i lf people rebrand others findings.. 😆

https://twitter.com/Loseto...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 May, 12:07
I hope even those of us that have not bought any XRP will still be smiling as much as those that did