Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.
02:19 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
01 July, 11:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The only way to win is not to play! 😉💪👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 May, 07:36
For me your posts are great!! I am either laughing my head off, researching the topic, or trying to figure the direction its going. So you make me laugh, think, discern, and look forward to new info. I would say A+ job well done!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 May, 10:35
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
God Bless You, and I am half stumbling through my fren. 🙏❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
02 May, 07:25

03 May, 09:25
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 May, 06:42
This is so profound, beautiful and truth. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts Sir! 💗

03 May, 09:23
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
YW Sister, and All Glory to God. ❤️🙏❤️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
02 May, 04:40
Crime decreases when video game consoles are introduced.

Bit that's just one facet of social behavior.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 May, 02:33
I'm reading this today, and I want to say thank you for the posts I saw this morning from you. You are doing God's work. He was speaking to me through you. Thank you.

03 May, 09:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You are welcome, God is Good. Always all creds to God. 🙏❤️

memes matter @NoComment
02 May, 02:26
,this is what I watch for in my self👀🔎🍿❤

02 May, 02:27
In response memes matter to her Publication
👍🙏❤️

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
02 May, 01:45
yea but this world is fake as shit so who can help . im just tryin to live and die in peace and cant even do that with this fucking clown pulling everyones strings. trust me this world could be fixed in the snap of a finger . but they want people to suffer

Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 May, 01:50
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
It had to be this way
Q

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 May, 12:19
yes the spiritual warfare is real, though some will scoff at that, have been in it, and glad for that gift of praying in the spirit language, if an intercessor that language is a like a protection from God🤍

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 May, 11:35
Prayers and Rejoicing in the Lord.

darkness MUST DIE NOW!!!!!

02 May, 11:36
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
It has been DONE. Now ppl gotta SEE. Walking it out, Faithfully.

GOD IS SO VERY GOOD AND NEVER MAKES MISTAKES NO RERUNS.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 May, 11:11

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 May, 10:37
I have had a struggle with having very little energy for months. I am getting old, but it wasn't just that. I was anemic last summer. I got that under control although I am borderline right now. Recently, for just a few days, I had energy again. I wish I knew why, so I could recapture it. Now I'm feeling sluggish again.

02 May, 10:42
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Use positive words after I am, try to re-read and see what you wish to affirm, and from which lens you wish to see it through,
I am solid, strong, and balanced.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
02 May, 10:22
It is the Holy Spirit energy they crave. Resurrection power. But they are unable to recognize Him because of the scales on their eyes.

02 May, 10:23
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
What do you do everyday ? What do you eat ? How do you do...? etc.......

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 May, 09:52
Introverts produce energy for themselves an extraverts are taking energy from social interactions (other people) This same with empaths and narcissts...
Learn how to recognize them and protect your energy...
Learn how to produce an restore your energy...
Be in nature as much as it possible...

02 May, 10:07
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
During the first lockdown bs push, my neighbor died in the hospital, (75yrs old ambulance was here bi-weekly for 6 yrs) and we didn't know for 3 days, his family lives in a circle all around me about a 5 mi radius. I was crushed out of the blue for those days and I had no clue why, then his son came over and told me what happened, it took a few hours then, I thought.....really ??? So I went about 10 miles away to a cabin in the middle of the woods off grid, middle of no where, well the feeling was gone, and then I knew. From that point on "reading the room" has a whole new meaning.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 09:49

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 May, 09:35
Love you, Jason. You always have very beautiful and spiritual posts...! They give hope and inspiration.

02 May, 09:50
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Love You too. 🙏❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 May, 09:35
Love you, Jason. You always have very beautiful and spiritual posts...! They give hope and inspiration.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 May, 08:47
[LOOSH]

Neanderthal S27 @s27
02 May, 07:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 May, 06:50
I knew this long ago, I just never had anybody who could understand it so whole-heartedly till “they” kicked things up a few notches. Hence the big surge in narcissism and our reactions to it.

Understanding the difference between cold anger and sympathy/compassion will start to come in very handy. Ask yourself if anyone else has a right to spend you when you really cannot afford to spend all your attention/energy on that person - then it will sort itself back out. There is a polite way to handle it, but we are basically at the point where polite is not going to work.

The people who truly cannot show any empathy are not entitled to yours (I am not speaking of children, they get more understanding to a certain degree).

This is how to tell us apart from the enemy, minions, or useful idiots. We need to stay strong in truth and light, it is our only job right now to live in God’s words and survive this mess. God Speed!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 May, 06:47
thank you for this! it has been a batyle for sure. I have my ups and downs and make my mistakes. However i know I have found God.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 May, 06:44
Good Morning Vk. Hope you’re taking your nap.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
02 May, 06:16
lol jokes on them bc i have no energy left to give them

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 May, 05:59
on .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 May, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 May, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
On purpose.
Bring the PAIN! 23

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 May, 02:47
Psalm 23, A psalm of David
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want,
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
Stay strong and trust Him.

01 May, 02:49
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
AMEN. 🙏🕊️🙏