Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 02:19
Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I knew this long ago, I just never had anybody who could understand it so whole-heartedly till “they” kicked things up a few notches. Hence the big surge in narcissism and our reactions to it.

Understanding the difference between cold anger and sympathy/compassion will start to come in very handy. Ask yourself if anyone else has a right to spend you when you really cannot afford to spend all your attention/energy on that person - then it will sort itself back out. There is a polite way to handle it, but we are basically at the point where polite is not going to work.

The people who truly cannot show any empathy are not entitled to yours (I am not speaking of children, they get more understanding to a certain degree).

This is how to tell us apart from the enemy, minions, or useful idiots. We need to stay strong in truth and light, it is our only job right now to live in God’s words and survive this mess. God Speed!
06:50 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it