Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 02:19
Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
Introverts produce energy for themselves an extraverts are taking energy from social interactions (other people) This same with empaths and narcissts...
Learn how to recognize them and protect your energy...
Learn how to produce an restore your energy...
Be in nature as much as it possible...
09:52 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 May, 10:07
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
During the first lockdown bs push, my neighbor died in the hospital, (75yrs old ambulance was here bi-weekly for 6 yrs) and we didn't know for 3 days, his family lives in a circle all around me about a 5 mi radius. I was crushed out of the blue for those days and I had no clue why, then his son came over and told me what happened, it took a few hours then, I thought.....really ??? So I went about 10 miles away to a cabin in the middle of the woods off grid, middle of no where, well the feeling was gone, and then I knew. From that point on "reading the room" has a whole new meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 May, 12:45
i have prayed sometimes to “fix the atmosphere” before going in some places, and the cleansing and annointing i shoukd do more often🤍

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 May, 04:24
We are hearing many ambulances after every covid shot round. It's terrible to hear. So many people injured and dying. They are now talking about it also on the radio. Also a talk about a man who abused many young girls and forced them to make sex vids with him. Now in court, but just the tip of the Ice berg.