Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 April, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙂Yes. AU is home but I visit other sites too! Deleted Fake Book, Suspended from Twatter, on GAB and Truth Social. But feels cozier here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Multiplatform is the way to go but having something like AU provides a place to spectate all major socials upcoming events.
The Vibe is insane right now. Anyone feeling it?
03:03 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 April, 09:26
Totally agree! 🥳

garm hava @sigma777
28 April, 12:09
oh, YES!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 April, 11:36
All fookin week man.. Things always seem to point me in right direction

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 April, 10:06
Yes!! Vibe definitely rising to a crescendo. AU is home ❤️ … but I do frequent other houses to gather info, support patriots & truth, and pray.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 April, 08:41
I feel a major shift has happened!? I don’t know whether that means a timeline shift or a shift in consciousness but either way… I’ve BEEN feeling a certain way for awhile now and it’s only a matter of time before the normies are forced awake!?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 April, 09:00
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Same with me.
A few weeks ago, I was going through some life issues and couldn't shake loose.
The last two weeks, I have felt like the dark cloud lifted and something very good has happened. I have been in a relatively good mood and I have hope for everyone's future.
There might be something to the 100th monkey phenomenon- as if we are getting closer to a complete consciousness shift and everyone will be awake to a degree (some more than others).

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 April, 07:33
YES! So much joy for the new day! ✨🌟✨

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
28 April, 12:55
Something is about to move!

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 April, 12:34

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 April, 05:28
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
that deer just got lucky on a date i think

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 April, 10:25
Yep the tidal wave of energy is building.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 April, 10:19
As long as AU exist, I will call this home for fellowship and information.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 April, 10:17
feelin it❣️🔥🙌

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 April, 10:02
5:5

TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 April, 09:05
Feels like 2016

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 April, 08:42
Like you said VK AU is home, visit other places, but always come home!!
Vibes are crazy right now

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 April, 08:33
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Jen ... @Jenfranji
27 April, 08:18
Vibes are Real !!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 April, 08:16
AU is pretty far into this. Twitter still leaves us with alot more newbies to wake up.

amy lilley @amylilley
28 April, 09:26
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
…..as well as on TS🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 April, 08:10
Michael Jackson/ the Jacksons..Can you feel it... with Lyrics - YouTube

Warning due to flashing images may be unsuitable for those with epilepsy.. All I can say is I hope I done this song justice because it has a lot of meaning a...

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 April, 08:07
touché.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 April, 08:01
so good 💥

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 April, 07:55
Absolutely!🥳💗🇺🇸💫
Sometimes, you just have to, Wait 4 Love!
https://youtu.be/ChknozvFU...
Boney James - Wait For Love - YouTube

Forever, For Always, For Luther (2004) is an emotional and heartfelt tribute to the legendary R&B vocalist Luther Vandross, who suffered a diabetes-induced s...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 07:48
yes! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 April, 06:47
totalllllly dude...

arba happihr @arba
27 April, 06:47
Yes! Bring it on ! ha

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 April, 06:45
yes ; )

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 April, 06:45
Yes! I feel it!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
27 April, 06:26
it is habbening...
lol
/.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 April, 05:50
Yes, unbelievably insane! I'm feeling like a bumble bee - crazy in a most amazing way ❣

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 April, 05:39
I'm feeling very frustrated & angry honestly. I'm having a new roof put on (or I lose home insurance). Pretty sure sales guy changed the contract (all done electronically) but w/ so much happening I didnt read it close in time to cancel. He lied about crew being employees not subcontractors, lied about there being someone who speaks English on site the whole time, & other stuff.SSo I have a dozen men on my property who I cant talk to & lots of little shit adding up to me not being a happy customer. I need to let go & let God but it's really really hard.🤬

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 April, 06:02
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Been there, done that. I am sorry you are in this jam.

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 April, 08:20
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
So after venting on here I went inside & just told myself it would all work out if I just gave it to God. Of course el jefe left again ...to buy extra shingles to patch his guys fuck up. The jefe is a decent guy just wish he would have stayed on site. Now I'm just gonna RIP the sales guy a new one when I talk to his supervisor! The much needed new roof is almost complete. God is too good to me.