Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 April, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
As far as I can tell, all clouds are man-made.

alan candt @candtalan
23 April, 12:11
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I heard that there is likely to be more than one reason for and or type of, chem trail: population control, weather control, aspect of an advanced 'radar' system. I expect any one, several, or all, could be used at any one time. In UK I notice a type of formation just a few days prior to alleged need for health lockdowns, also there are occasions which easily make weather control seem credible.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I agree. I'm not saying that the only thing they are used for is to make clouds, but if it wasn't for the planes and the stuff they put into the air, I don't know if the earth can make its own clouds anymore? One theory is that they fried the natural weather system when they blew off nukes in the upper atmosphere.
12:44 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response alan candt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it