John Atkison @Duende
Psychedelic mushrooms might just be the ultimate "red pill."

"As we have reported numerous times in the past, psychedelic mushrooms are becoming increasingly popular in the US as a possible treatment for psychiatric disorders, with their main active ingredient, psilocybin, moving from the fringes of medicine, to become increasingly mainstream.

Roland Griffiths, a professor who studies the neuropsychopharmacology of consciousness at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, received approval in 2000 to carry out the first experiments on psilocybin since the 1960s. He found in a survey of early study participants that more than half regarded it as one of the most meaningful experiences of their life."

More Studies Highlight Medical Benefits Of 'Magic Mushrooms' Active Ingredient | ZeroHedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/...
11:42 AM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 May, 08:23
In response John Atkison to his Publication
MUSHROOMS ARE ALSO (OR MAYBE ) PARASITIC INFECTION

JOHN HPTPKINS ITS MATRIX | SYSTEM |

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 09:01
Tried them, hated them....pot is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 09:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No it wasn't a bad trip, etc. blah blah blah, just didn't like it.

John Atkison @Duende
09 May, 08:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Cannabis is nice from time to time. Getting the right strain is crucial

I'm still trying to find a nice strain Sativa dominant strain but may have found it with Orange Cookies. The one time I tried it I got the giggles. I was a very happy camper. I also find sativa's help me get to sleep better than indicas.

Here's a video from SC Laboratories that mentions the success insomniacs are having getting to sleep by taking certain purple and lemon phenotype strains, one of which is Jack Herer, a sativa.

https://youtu.be/yjrPhD3Jk...
Round Table - Terpene Interplay - YouTube

http://www.weedmaps.com In this episode of Know Your Medicine, join Dr. Bonni Goldstein as she sits down with three other experienced cannabis experts, and d...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 April, 09:40
Interesting that they can now do research again. Back in the day--1960s, Richard Alpert (Ram Das--one of my most remarkable teachers) and Timothy Leary were booted from Harvard due to the research they were doing with LSD--not illegal at the time but they got booted anyway. Alpert went on to deepen his consciousness--many years spent in India with a fully awakened yogi. Fortunately RD, who was a research psychologist, was able to transmit much of what he learned to westerners in a way they could comprehend. We really have to question EVERYTHING coming to us from mainstream as we have been lied to about everything and poisoned as much as the globalists found possible (and legal!!) to do.

wht 2.0 @wht
23 April, 10:37
Judging from how many of my own rather wide circle of friends/acquaintances from back in the day used mushrooms (and other psychedelics) on regular or many occasions (as did I in spades) and who are [still] brainwashed lib/Dems I'd have to strongly disagree. It seems I alone am the only one I *know* who 'broke on through' to that 'other side'.

The real factor I believe is that I was alone in an odd personal mission of seeking out Truth in all it's neglected nooks and crannies .. which caused me to endlessly haunt libraries and bookstores and delve into all the true mysteries of life that most people simply ignore .. whether high on drugs or not.

On the actual *negative* side of psychedelics I've come to the conclusion based on personal experience enlightened by my eventual thorough studies of the Bible which didn't occur til late in life after I'd explored *numerous* so-called 'spiritual' paths, that they are indeed an open doorway to the demonic realm.

JESUS is THE 'way'

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
23 April, 02:51
I had a couple of pretty hard hits to the head. Nerve damage in a shoulder. And a wife that sent the guy after me into a mental institute so he could get away from her.

The long term damage has caused some issues. I lost some memory in the surgeries.

I have to say that there is definitely something to magic mushrooms. Did it once and it was like my brain was rewiring itself to heal. Felt a peace for over six months that I have never felt before, nor since.

Would def do it again!

John Atkison @Duende
23 April, 03:22
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Glad that you experienced the healing power of nature's, actually God's, psychiatric medicine.

Check out the comments on my post. There are two of note. One was by a person who has grass fed cows and ends up getting hundreds of mushrooms a year. The other was by someone who was looking to grow them and posted a link / picture of book they are reading.

Hopefully you acquire some "mushies" somewhere and experience additional healing.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 April, 02:37
It’s been a long time since I’ve had any shrooms but I remember some fun experiences. 😊

Access Denied @Access_Denied
22 April, 02:05
i enjoy a good mushy trip occasionally

John Atkison @Duende
23 April, 10:52
In response Access Denied to her Publication
Same here.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 April, 01:06
who has the hook up

True North @TrueNorthGirl
22 April, 02:55
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
If you find out, let me know.
I find when I tap in to THC, my intuition is is incredible. I cannot imagine what this would/could do for me...really want to give it a go.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 April, 12:51

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 April, 12:21
This is from a recent study. Very interesting that both elevate consciousness!

Humans may discover this soon: On Wednesday researchers announced that both LSD and psilocybin induce a higher state of consciousness, a result of an experiment that reveals an unprecedented look at the brain on these drugs. The more researchers examine a tripped-out brain, the more they’ll be able to leverage the power of these drugs to help us out in the future.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
22 April, 12:25
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
I just noticed the two articles are both referencing the same study.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 April, 12:07
I've have never in my life tried a mushroom but I ordered a book on Amazon the other day to learn how to grow them. It's about to be ON! 😅🍄

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 April, 01:37
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
link for book?

John Atkison @Duende
23 April, 11:29
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Several things I strongly recommend you do when you do your first "trip".

First, be in a good state of mind. Had a bad week, don't do it. Trust me, bad trips are no fun.

Second, set aside the whole day for the experience. Have nothing on your plate and tell people you're taking off or going on a day trip so they don't bother you. Turn off the cell phone.

Third, have someone you trust who has done mushrooms (or other psychedelics) to be with you when you do your first "trip". You don't want to do your first trip alone.

Fourth, don't drive, period. Have your friend drive you to a natural setting if that's were you decide to do your trip. Of course, you might be fine sitting at home watching TV. That can be quite funny.

Fifth, do a fast / liquid diet, no solids while tripping.

Sixth, I recommend no more than a gram of "mushies" to start. Get a digital scale with an accuracy of at least a hundredth of a gram to measure. They're cheap.

Have fun and enjoy the

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 April, 12:03
Where have we seen mushrooms before?

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
22 April, 12:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hi Alice..

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
22 April, 12:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Could this be one of the many reasons for the Alice in Wonderland line in the drops? If Q=Alice...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 April, 11:46

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
22 April, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when two or more .'s are gathered

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
22 April, 06:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hoping this means that we are connecting the dots, or that mushrooms will help us connect the dots