John Atkison @Duende
22 April, 11:42
Psychedelic mushrooms might just be the ultimate "red pill."

"As we have reported numerous times in the past, psychedelic mushrooms are becoming increasingly popular in the US as a possible treatment for psychiatric disorders, with their main active ingredient, psilocybin, moving from the fringes of medicine, to become increasingly mainstream.

Roland Griffiths, a professor who studies the neuropsychopharmacology of consciousness at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, received approval in 2000 to carry out the first experiments on psilocybin since the 1960s. He found in a survey of early study participants that more than half regarded it as one of the most meaningful experiences of their life."

More Studies Highlight Medical Benefits Of 'Magic Mushrooms' Active Ingredient | ZeroHedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I've have never in my life tried a mushroom but I ordered a book on Amazon the other day to learn how to grow them. It's about to be ON! 😅🍄
12:07 PM - Apr 22, 2022
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
23 April, 11:29
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Several things I strongly recommend you do when you do your first "trip".

First, be in a good state of mind. Had a bad week, don't do it. Trust me, bad trips are no fun.

Second, set aside the whole day for the experience. Have nothing on your plate and tell people you're taking off or going on a day trip so they don't bother you. Turn off the cell phone.

Third, have someone you trust who has done mushrooms (or other psychedelics) to be with you when you do your first "trip". You don't want to do your first trip alone.

Fourth, don't drive, period. Have your friend drive you to a natural setting if that's were you decide to do your trip. Of course, you might be fine sitting at home watching TV. That can be quite funny.

Fifth, do a fast / liquid diet, no solids while tripping.

Sixth, I recommend no more than a gram of "mushies" to start. Get a digital scale with an accuracy of at least a hundredth of a gram to measure. They're cheap.

Have fun and enjoy the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
22 April, 01:37
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
link for book?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
23 April, 10:02
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I couldnt figure out how to share the link ftom my app. 🤣. Here’s a pic.