Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It doesn’t matter if you don’t want wealth in your life or not.

Read the scriptures. God has deemed a wealth transfer from the wicked to the righteous will happen.

Throwing stones at those that want the freedom that comes with wealth along with the ability to hire people, help people, etc.

Wealth is freedom.

Why throw stones?
04:14 PM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 April, 02:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Can you show us what scriptures you are referring to? I’d like to understand what you mean, but I don’t remember seeing any that talk about that specifically. Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 April, 05:56
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Proverbs 13:22
“A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous.”

Righteous living in the fear of the Lord will lead to blessings in this life. Part of that blessing is wealth and provision.

That said, the principles of Biblical ethics and morality still do apply. It is still true that if you are foolish with your money you will not have any, but if you are a good steward, managing the impulses to overspend, seeking the kingdom of God, rather than earthly luxury, it is likely that you will have money left over to pass on to your children. In this particular Proverb, “the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.” It speaks to the providential hand of God in divesting the “sinner,” the ungodly, or unrighteous person, of his or her wealth, and reallocating it to those who fear God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
23 April, 12:44
True wealth is life force energy.
Seems there will be a transition to a moneyless system at an accelerating pace.
Nature and life force do not need money, its kinda redundant to enslave self with money?
Example can gold be made with alchemy, with replicators?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 11:24
As I get older I find that I need less and less, more about the doing of things than the having of things.
However, I really hope the zim's for humanitarian purposes come thro as I would really love to help a lot of ppl.

I am so excited that humanity will eventually get to an awareness where there wont even be money nor the need for it, but it is a process to get there and for now Nana is really hoping the transfer of wealth happens so that ALL ppl on Earth will prosper from it not just the evils.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 April, 11:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I see it that way too, Nana.
Always have 🙏

The GCR / RV / ZIMs / VND / IQD / NESARA / GESARA etc.
are a means to crawl out of all the demon destruction
for Humanity & Earth.

We will change the face of Earth —
Heal her, her Kingdoms & Humanity
with wealth
& miraculous "new" technology
that is actually thousands of years old
but the demons have been hiding/using it for themselves.

Thanks to God & Q's Plan To Save The World
thanks to several hundred generals in December 1963
who said enough is enough is enough
thanks to countless brave White Hats over decades
we're on the brink of miraculous New Earth.

Money & technology will pull us out of demon darkness
but when all is healed —
we'll be well on our way
to embodying our Divine Eternal Selves
where money & tech aren't necessary —
whatever we want or need
we'll just create with LIGHT🌟🙏💞🌍💐🐬

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 April, 02:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My concern Nana is that some will squander that money needlessly & not help others

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 April, 11:22
my a.m. thoughts today: heaven is oppulant. Think about that. Now Think about how grand the ultra wealthy have it. They want us slaves because they don’t want us to know God wants ALL His children to have it all. No less than Heaven. This started with thoughts of the marriage supper of the Lamb from Revelation. Trying to imagine what it will look like. Better than the finest dinner party anyone has ever attended.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 April, 05:25
poverty enslaves people
it causes depression, addictions, illnesses brought on by stress and eating highly processed foods
its a vicious cycle
causing people to have to work in unsafe work environments, live in unsafe neighborhoods where there are no “good” grocery stores and forces people to drink sugary sodas and boxed foods

give people the money and teach them how to use it wisely, how to invest, how to save, etc

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 04:57
The transfer of wealth is biblical and I feel that the hearts and souls here will put it to good use and will always put GOD in front of money. Without GOD, there is no inner peace. All my life I had seen people suffer and their suffering hurt my heart so much. I tried to help where I could but it would be prayers answered if I could alleviate more suffering and help humanity heal and feel joy. It has always given me the greatest joy to know that everyone I love is happy and cared for. I pray that we all continue to serve GOD and humanity with our own gifts and blessings. It would be a dream come true.

Renee White @Rapnay
22 April, 07:21
soon they will see the power and the riches lying within us all. for we shall inherit the kingdom. PEOPLE GET READY JESUS COMIN

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 April, 08:34
So one day I was having a conversation with God about me wanting a new car. I said God I want this car it’s very expensive though not sure how it would look especially to the people in our church. I heard this voice so loud and so clear in my heart, he said and I quote I don’t care if you drive a pinto or a bmw , all I want is your heart❤️ this post reminds me of that moment I’ve had many other moments like that since then😊Poverty is a choice and so is wealth 😉 you choose !

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 April, 07:45
I need sufficient for my needs, the rest will be for humanity.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 April, 07:36
I agree with that, Doq! ❤️🙏

Sherry Slape @sslape
21 April, 06:18
I dont really want to be rich, but to have back all they stole from me would be awesome. I could at least live the last years of my life without worrying about paying my bills and i could actually do something awesome for some people that really need help and i could give my pastor a big fat check to help those he finds in need.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 April, 05:37
AMEN.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 05:36

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 April, 04:51
the more you have, the more responsibilities you have
if you enough to survive and few responsibilties, the leas you have to worry about.

here’s the huge difference (im a small business owner)

with every job, business ownership, investments, or anything to do with earning money it is all time consuming and energy driven.

Personally, I would much rather own a business that can be stressful than to work for someone else and being stressed.

So, I can easily put in 60-70 hours a week and feel challenged, look for opportunities, and get “stressed”. Its a lot better than putting in 40 hours for someone else, that is mich more stressful.

and the American dream was to work for someone else to earn while you learn, save up some money over the course of time, and then start your own business.

i am currently trying to start another business and running up against banking, city regulations, and other issues that are preventative to opening another small business.
geeez!

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
21 April, 04:48
Another way to look at it is ....no debt is FREEDDOM/CHOICES

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 April, 04:44
@doqholliday wealth is determind outside this terrestrial realm.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 04:43
Burns the whole trestle board shit system AWAY>

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 April, 04:42

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 April, 04:35
with great wealth comes great responsibility.
money is not evil - love of money is evil. hoarding is evil. wealthy Men are not meant to squander, but are also not meant to seek to gather more and more. Having the wealthy be among those who have pure intentions for humanity to fund/support good works sure as fook beats having all the wealth in the hands of evil…

if DJT wasn’t wealthy, where would we be? lots of patriots whose name we’ll never know have gotten us to this point.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

the wealth of the wicked is saved up for the righteous.

The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

“We Mutually Pledge To Each Other Our Lives, Our Fortunes, And Our Sacred Honor.”
-The 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY vibes

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
21 April, 04:35
I've never begrudged anyone their wealth. I only have a problem with people who chase money.

I would welcome a sudden influx of wealth. There are a lot of things I'd like to do and make happen.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 April, 04:32
MONEY IS A TOOL

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 April, 05:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
We the people are the tool!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 04:28
Amen DoQ+!! There is a poverty consciousness that goes along with guilt and privilege, rather than birth right. My business has taken a hit because I refuse to comply.
I welcome what's granted wirh open arms. ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
21 April, 04:40
Hey Doq, Mum and bro just recorded this about an hour ago. Sorry off topic post but do you have any idea what it is?

On topic all my life i have been renting and not had much money to throw together. I am happy and grateful for what I do have but my partner and I have also worked hard for each and every coin both silver and digital that we own. If that turns into a house one day I wont complain. And if it turns into silly amounts then I know other people will benefit too and I will use it for good.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
21 April, 04:25
pray it happens soon bc so fae only weapth transfer was the rich got way more rich

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 April, 04:22
The less we stare at the ground
The more we will look to the skies
Wealth transfer will keep us from looking down.
Metaphysically, what lies under your feet and what truths above your head?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 April, 06:42
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
the dome above and lost civilization and memories under our feet

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
21 April, 09:38
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
stones below
wealth/eternal life above

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 April, 04:17
The wicked definitely have all the money! Warren Buffet. a 33 Degree FM controls the commercial banking industry along with many others.