Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
I can tell you one thing fren
Every single one of us wanted out along the way...
Every single one
We just did not say...
The fact that you let it out makes you much stronger than many of us...
It takes courage to be real
To let it all out
This is what from dark to light means as well
Thank you for sharing your vulnerability
It makes us all feel less alone
10:47 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 April, 03:01
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I, respectfully, disagree. I have not wanted out since Q found me. In fact, this is the very first time in my life I’ve had faith and trust in ANYTHING. My life makes more sense every day and everyone has their own journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
21 April, 05:24
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Amen!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 April, 02:16
I searched myself for something to say to this person and couldn't put the words together...

You said it perfectly fine, I think a lot of us needed to read this...
Thank You
💚🌟💚

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 02:04
Thank you Bee Bee!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 April, 01:57
We're not here for the likes.

Hearts and Minds.

For now, we're just supporting each other to keep going.

But the day is coming soon where we go out and spread the message and console those waking up.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 April, 01:11
😊🙏🕊🤍