Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you’re on Telegram I think it makes a lot of sense to take some time to investigate WhipLash347 and all of the work he’s doing with Lobstr and tokenized assets.

AUs best and brightest Anons should head over there and see if the info lines up with truth.

If what is happening on Lobstr is true, many people will become very wealthy.

On the otherhand, if this is all a scam, a lot of Patriots are going to lose a lot of money.

Worth digging into...
11:15 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
25 April, 01:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I view Whiplash as a total scammer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 April, 10:28
The stellar platform will be the new stock market -it has only been in set up mode so far it is not a platform for trading until these digital assets take value with the RV. I watch some of whiplash but most of my lobstr- Stellarterm account digital assets have been done with my own independent research-this should be the case of any investment.
Was fully aware no money will be made until the switch is flipped on the QFS -anyone that has XRP should hold on to it imo I find it hard to believe anyone is thinking these tokens were for trading at this point. I have tokens that are worthless but represent a gram of gold once the RV happens,some are guaranteed to be bought by Stellar if there are no buyers. No one knows what going to happen when this goes down but I personally have positioned myself in the Stellar Platform, in Dong and physical silver just in case things go like I am thinking if not life goes on. Nothing ventured =nothing gained
Stellar is protected by space force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 April, 07:33
i have him muted on telegram
i will never be able to keep up to his posts lmao wtf is he even human!!!

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
21 April, 06:17
WhipLash347 is definitely a scammer, don't waste your time on his channel...i visited his channel last year, was brainwashed by him and became a victim finally...lost more than $2,000 😭 this is my fault because i have not thought there could be a PAY-triot like WhipLash347 to cheat money from patriots

XRP is my biggest bag and then Songbird

Songbird is very cheap now

you can buy Songbird tokens at Bitrue or Kraken and put them in D'CENT wallet. D'CENT wallet is very good...delegate your wrapped Songbird tokens by connecting D'CENT wallet to FTSO Portal and claim the reward every week...you can also do that through Bifrost wallet...but through D'CENT wallet is more secure if you delegate a large amount of wrapped Songbird tokens

to check the reward rate from each FTSO provider: https://flaremetrics.io/

in future there will be S-XRP at the Songbird network and then F-XRP at the Flare network... that means more passive income opportunities for XRP holders

Red Edge @Rededge
21 April, 06:10
I remember alot of peiple bagged him out over the years re coins and investment stuff and I remember reading a post maybe on twitter about how he was helping us get some money behind us after this is all over.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 April, 04:15
Either way, we have to look after one another.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
21 April, 09:50
According to the Galactic Federation, the zimm notes are true and could be exchanged in 2022. I didn't buy them myself, and hope those who do invest their money in our new self-sufficient world and help poor people. I do wonder why TG's whiplash works in a completely different way than when he was Daniel Dowell on FB. he wasn't focused on money at all back then. Wonder if it's still the same

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 April, 09:29
Why are so many in this movement sidetracked by the “wealth transfer”? I have bought physical silver since things started to go sideways a couple of years ago, but I feel like that is different than speculating on Crypto, which like fiat, is not backed by anything.

It is worrisome that so many “big names” in this movement are so laser-focused on gaining the edge through wealth and potentially not understanding that it runs counter to the bigger picture.

God will transfer assets as he or she deems fit. So many people through this movement have lost everything of tangible value yet still perservere with blind faith of a better world ahead. Wouldn’t a better world be focused on creating an environment where wealth really didn’t matter? Sometimes I wonder who the true patriots are because we continue to be fooled by so many who are just playing the role to gain an edge.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 April, 08:10
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Money has never bought happiness - look how greed destroyed the world -this is more about eliminating the elites & making us all equal with no financial burdens so we can truly focus of who we really are & in finding our purpose. Take away the financial struggle will bless many that have suffered the most in poverty - it will give them hope & healing but for me money has always worked against spirituality
There was a time when I was younger that I thought money would by everything that I thought I needed to be happy. Over a period of years through addiction I lost everything down to the shirt on my back. Then and only then did I take a knee, ask for forgiveness and for God to help me learn how to live. That was 27 years ago & now I am grateful for what I have not for what I want. I saw the evil with my own eyes I saw Satan I went to the doors of hell & God saved my life, a wretch like me. Without him I am nothing. I have spent all these years since paying it forward however I can

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 April, 08:27
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
I have said it many times and some doubt me I am sure but I truly absolutely hate money and it's whole concept. The entire ideology of money is based on possession, accumulation, and hoarding literally and no one can explain that away. It is impossible to understand money and how it works without applying that. In other words it functions on having more than you need daily. It also needs large "systems" behind it to even function, via cities and that means governments! BUT...to satiate the wife's fear of it' use and possession of it for "financial comfort, security, and safety net" I delved into money, and trusts, and how the strawman works and man! You would not believe what each one of us is actually worth financially! I have no idea how many "shares" of my stocks their are but I did learn that each ONE, each share is worth 89.24mil~ Not a typo...it's true!
There is so much wealth behind the world's living souls you could never spend it in a lifetime! And I still fucking hate it!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
21 April, 08:04
Nope.

Dont care about wealth.

Dont care about anonymous assholes, who have been wrong for 3 years straight, and was recently accused of pedophila.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
21 April, 06:55
been following Whiplash347 since he was on Twatter. you will not be disappointed. he shares good news globally along with up to date crypto news that he’s actively involved with as well. hes got skin in the game and has been pushing for truth for a long time.

patriot.

and hes one of the biggest datefaggers around. datefagging is most certainly a let down 100% of the time, but datefagging is necessary. As an anon it helps harden your shell and build your stength in faith.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 April, 05:10
en effet 🤓creuser…pas la bas moi 🙄intéressante question !

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 April, 03:32
It’s hard for me to trust any account promoted by Negative 48.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 12:52
thanks for looking out for us, DoQ+! ❤

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 April, 11:29
Which is his Avatar? He's been fighting copycats for so long that I've lost the right Channel. Do you have a link?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 April, 11:39
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Got it!

WhipLash347
https://t.me/Whiplash347

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 April, 11:27
If tokenized assets are the same thing as NFTs, then I think they are a poor investment. They can have value for certain uses, but tokenized images are generally worthless imo. Tokenized fiat currency like bitcoin is different. I'm of the opinion that new cryptocurrencies will always grow faster than old cryptocurrencies.
Tokenized Asset:
https://opensea.io/assets/...

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
20 April, 11:23
I find it interesting. But I shall keep stacking stacking stacking....AG....😎

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 April, 11:22
Cant stand scammers expose them all!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 11:17
interesting, cuz I keep getting messages from others over there telling me sign up with Lobstr, no nothing about it so I just delete it
He's not the only one sending the message