Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:15
If you’re on Telegram I think it makes a lot of sense to take some time to investigate WhipLash347 and all of the work he’s doing with Lobstr and tokenized assets.

AUs best and brightest Anons should head over there and see if the info lines up with truth.

If what is happening on Lobstr is true, many people will become very wealthy.

On the otherhand, if this is all a scam, a lot of Patriots are going to lose a lot of money.

Worth digging into...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 April, 09:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why are so many in this movement sidetracked by the “wealth transfer”? I have bought physical silver since things started to go sideways a couple of years ago, but I feel like that is different than speculating on Crypto, which like fiat, is not backed by anything.

It is worrisome that so many “big names” in this movement are so laser-focused on gaining the edge through wealth and potentially not understanding that it runs counter to the bigger picture.

God will transfer assets as he or she deems fit. So many people through this movement have lost everything of tangible value yet still perservere with blind faith of a better world ahead. Wouldn’t a better world be focused on creating an environment where wealth really didn’t matter? Sometimes I wonder who the true patriots are because we continue to be fooled by so many who are just playing the role to gain an edge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Money has never bought happiness - look how greed destroyed the world -this is more about eliminating the elites & making us all equal with no financial burdens so we can truly focus of who we really are & in finding our purpose. Take away the financial struggle will bless many that have suffered the most in poverty - it will give them hope & healing but for me money has always worked against spirituality
There was a time when I was younger that I thought money would by everything that I thought I needed to be happy. Over a period of years through addiction I lost everything down to the shirt on my back. Then and only then did I take a knee, ask for forgiveness and for God to help me learn how to live. That was 27 years ago & now I am grateful for what I have not for what I want. I saw the evil with my own eyes I saw Satan I went to the doors of hell & God saved my life, a wretch like me. Without him I am nothing. I have spent all these years since paying it forward however I can
08:10 AM - Apr 22, 2022
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 April, 08:16
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
We share a similar path in terms of experience. I have also climbed the mountain of this hell to see what sat at the top behind this curtain. We fall from the top because we will not sell our souls. Money does in fact create freedom in this reality, but it doesn’t buy happiness. It would be great if the end of this story finds all of us with freedom without concern for wealth. God bless you Patriot and I hope that you continue to share your story as there is wisdom in your words. 🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 April, 10:10
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
God bless you sir you made it out, many don't come back. We are witnessing the Greatest Story Ever Told - its not a mistake we are here at this place and time in history. God is always good.