Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 11:15
If you’re on Telegram I think it makes a lot of sense to take some time to investigate WhipLash347 and all of the work he’s doing with Lobstr and tokenized assets.

AUs best and brightest Anons should head over there and see if the info lines up with truth.

If what is happening on Lobstr is true, many people will become very wealthy.

On the otherhand, if this is all a scam, a lot of Patriots are going to lose a lot of money.

Worth digging into...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
WhipLash347 is definitely a scammer, don't waste your time on his channel...i visited his channel last year, was brainwashed by him and became a victim finally...lost more than $2,000 😭 this is my fault because i have not thought there could be a PAY-triot like WhipLash347 to cheat money from patriots

XRP is my biggest bag and then Songbird

Songbird is very cheap now

you can buy Songbird tokens at Bitrue or Kraken and put them in D'CENT wallet. D'CENT wallet is very good...delegate your wrapped Songbird tokens by connecting D'CENT wallet to FTSO Portal and claim the reward every week...you can also do that through Bifrost wallet...but through D'CENT wallet is more secure if you delegate a large amount of wrapped Songbird tokens

to check the reward rate from each FTSO provider: https://flaremetrics.io/

in future there will be S-XRP at the Songbird network and then F-XRP at the Flare network... that means more passive income opportunities for XRP holders
06:17 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightForJustice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight For Justice A - Z, click on at the bottom under it