Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:07
You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 07:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Maybe I'm wrong. Based on my research and the knowledge gathered with frens, the threads I shared here, on twitter and elsewhere I came to that conclusion.

18 April, 07:39
I’m sorry. I am having a rough day. I cannot take anymore hopium without seeing some proof. No one knows who they are following on here. I will not be a sheep and follow people that tell us what we want to hear anymore. I’m not built that way. I see the corruption and that’s all I know for sure that is true. Everything else is just blind trust and the only One that gets that from me is Jesus. Until I see some proof of good folks winning and bad folks being arrested, I am going to keep asking for that proof. This is not directed at you personally. I’m just fed up in general.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 07:42
Political corruption is just a tip of the iceberg. The ruth is much deeper and all starts deep in the past.

18 April, 07:52
At the moment, we are watching kids being harmed, Nazi’s killing people, riots, corruption, murder, money laundering, drug and people trafficking, indoctrination, food shortages, sky high fuel prices, sky high taxes, people losing their jobs and families, illegal immigrants pouring in here and living off the tax payer slaves. What about the past do we need to know that will stop this? The only One that I know is God. Digging up the past is not helping us. Our past and history is being destroyed also.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just because MSM isn't reporting doesn't mean nothing is happening. Trust yourself. Info is available.

We have been unknowingly following [their] path. None of us are going to let that happen again.
06:06 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💧557
JUST BECAUSE you can't see it, doesn't mean BIG things aren't happening.
💧691
JUST BECAUSE you can’t see doesn’t mean it’s not ongoing
💧1538
JUST BECAUSE something isn’t public doesn’t mean….
[DOJ texts / emails]
💧3354
JUST BECAUSE the 'public' is unaware of something, does not mean 'nothing' is happening.
💧3361
JUST BECAUSE the 'public' isn't aware of something……

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 April, 08:08
Right, why would they report their own downfall.

Everything on/in the MSM is just lies.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
19 April, 03:36
Dont get my news from MSM,, I get it from here.......

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 April, 02:27
lol i stopped getting my news from news and memes 😅 and it feels great just controlling whats on my plate .

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 April, 02:16
Absofookinglutely!
WWG1WGA

Diana DJT @Diana
19 April, 02:14
WHAT IS NECESSARY IS FOR THEIR TO BE PUBLIC ARRESTS OF THE FOOKIN CORRUPT MEDIA LIVE💥NOT EVERYONE IS PLUGGED INTO SMART PHONES, IPADS AND COMPUTERS. THE TV IN THEIR HOUSE IS ALL THEY HAVE. MARSHALS, MILITARY, LEO’S NEED TO WALK ON THE SET AND ARREST THESE EVILDOERS 👹

NEO ONE @Neo
19 April, 02:06
Yes, it's habbening.

ENDGM20 ... @ENDGM2020
19 April, 01:34
Oh, many can see it happening!
Never Ever EVER again!
🙏🏻

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 April, 12:22
Patriots' Day.

“Our country is in danger but not to be despaired of. Our enemies are numerous and powerful – but we have many friends. Determine to be free and Heaven and earth will aid the resolution. On you depend the fortunes of America. You are to decide the important question on which is suspended the happiness and liberty of millions yet unborn.
Act worthy of yourselves.”

Joseph Warren, on the fifth anniversary of the Boston Massacre, Old South Meetinghouse, Boston, March 6, 1775

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 12:21
VK…
people Starting to SNAP

Raise that 9.11 To a 10😉

I’ll Fuckin turn on you- if it will help?
🙂
I Fully believe They aren’t in charge & its still painful…

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 April, 11:24
Follow the digital soldiers for the truth imo

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 April, 10:12

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 April, 07:52
There are days that seems like justice is moving at a snails pace, however the FACT that Durham has been investigating for over 5 years uncovering people that are getting closer to HRC, BO, etc... and this current "administration " cant stop him whatsoever is the main attraction is this movie that keeps me going.

I believe when the day Durham goes from drip to flood, it will be beyond our wildest expectations.

Taking out a world cabal takes time.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 07:11
no soucy 😎✌️je reste en ligne

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 April, 07:06
how do we know were not anymore 😕

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 12:49
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Because we all learned and shared what to look for.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 07:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏☘️😇