Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?
07:07 PM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 April, 11:45
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
If we (You) wouldnt have dug, you wouldnt have even known that our country is being destroyed, its happening, keep digging and AU shares alot of the progress being made. we all break with impatience and get frustrated, you are among friends here who get it and you.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 April, 07:21
And the Hunter laptop, what's the hold up there? We've known about it for what seems like forever. Time for a moab! 💣💥
I'm with you Cowgirl! This is rough for a Texan who doesn't comprehend piddle-farting 😄 when there's work to be done. Maybe us digital players don't have all the sightlines that determine the next stategic move in this complicated game. So I wait, pray and focus on keeping my vibes high. Definitely not always easy.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
19 April, 01:59
I completely understand. I feel like I have evolved in who I follow.
I get sick of the circle of 💩they say the same thing over & over nothing really new. One I feel that is uplifting & goes on facts is “and we know” I watch on rumble. I watch x22 a few times a week but tends to be repetitive. I watch war room as well. Not going to lie, when I first started waking up a few years ago I watched Simon Parks a while & Charlie Ward. But nothing they ever said was happening. I really follow VK on here & Mr Pool on twitter. But we all have to decide for ourself who we prefer. Good luck & hang in there. I have had those days where I have to take a break from it all. 🙏✝️♥️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 07:19
Maybe I'm wrong. Based on my research and the knowledge gathered with frens, the threads I shared here, on twitter and elsewhere I came to that conclusion.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:39
I’m sorry. I am having a rough day. I cannot take anymore hopium without seeing some proof. No one knows who they are following on here. I will not be a sheep and follow people that tell us what we want to hear anymore. I’m not built that way. I see the corruption and that’s all I know for sure that is true. Everything else is just blind trust and the only One that gets that from me is Jesus. Until I see some proof of good folks winning and bad folks being arrested, I am going to keep asking for that proof. This is not directed at you personally. I’m just fed up in general.