Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.
06:38 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 April, 11:02
vibes
+ t/s = 111

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 April, 10:08
I agree whole heartedly

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
19 April, 10:04
@johnnyq last week I wrote this last comment to George..maybe a coincidence..maybe not, but I definitely feel like we are the bridge too

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 April, 03:25
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
There are no coincidences.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 03:35
:)

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
19 April, 03:12
🔥88 33

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 April, 02:57
The job’s primary role is to teach others what truthiness looks like. That’s constant.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 April, 02:57
Nothing would surprise me anymore. How much more awake could I be? I appreciate you sharing your insights. Very appreciated.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 03:32
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Being and Anon on AU, you're part of the disclosure. The best thing is that Anons are being guided to discover the truth collectively.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 05:55
There is so much that we know but there is also so much that we will never know, the puzzle is way to big to solve on our own and even with the help of others we many never find all the pieces to this puzzle. We many never see the fruits of our labour, but that doesn't meant we should stop planting seeds.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 11:57
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
It might be very simple at the end and easy to explain. The choice to believe or to accept that truth might be difficult.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:07
You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 April, 07:21
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
And the Hunter laptop, what's the hold up there? We've known about it for what seems like forever. Time for a moab! 💣💥
I'm with you Cowgirl! This is rough for a Texan who doesn't comprehend piddle-farting 😄 when there's work to be done. Maybe us digital players don't have all the sightlines that determine the next stategic move in this complicated game. So I wait, pray and focus on keeping my vibes high. Definitely not always easy.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 April, 11:45
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
If we (You) wouldnt have dug, you wouldnt have even known that our country is being destroyed, its happening, keep digging and AU shares alot of the progress being made. we all break with impatience and get frustrated, you are among friends here who get it and you.

Renee White @Rapnay
18 April, 06:44
true we dig we know some we think we know other things but one thing for sure we see it unfold and we know that we know. sounds like a riddle i know but that is faith that is discernment knowing what is real and believing enough to have faith.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:45
In response Renee White to her Publication
It's a giant Puzzle that is still not solved.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 06:43
If anyone tries to tell me they are Jesus 2.0 that is the end of that shit. NOT saying that is the suggestion. My life may not be perfect, mainly cause I married a prick. BUT I DO know who is FAITHFUL< GOD> JESUS< AND THE HOLY SPIRIT>

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 April, 09:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love you for your brutal honesty and enduring faith! Right there beside you, sis!