Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.
04:32 PM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 April, 08:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I just watched " The Tomorrow War"
pretty wild story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 April, 12:39
I certainly don't want to go to your future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 April, 11:43
If I thought for ONE MINUTE that our future entails this kind of demonic crap, I'd check out this very day. Living with this kind of activity is just too hard on the heart. There would be absolutely nothing to look forward too and nothing to live for. The whole thing needs to come down. The WHOLE FCKING TEMPLE OF SATAN.

Diana DJT @Diana
19 April, 10:23
Not this Satanic monster👹 They never thought HRC would lose👿
Now they all lose🔥 Godspeed Patriots 🙏🏼💥

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 06:39

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 07:13
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
This is where we share info like this to share with our normie friends and family because most of what we post here would be censored on FB or twit where the normies are. We have to share these things through messaging, conversation, and such. People share it here, grab it, and then, spread it. We all plant seeds everywhere we can, it's impossible not to.

Also, some anons are completely surrounded y normies and AU is where they can come to be with resonant people and know they are not alone.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 April, 01:04
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I can share most of what I find on AU on Twitter. In fact, I've noticed a lot of the info shared on AU COMES from Twitter. I'm on Twitter more than I'm on here. I can't share the graphic photos I have, I can't talk about COVID truth, and I can't say certain words on Twitter, but I can share 90% there. AU was meant to be a base camp for us; a place to regroup, load up on ammo, etc. The real battlefield is OUT THERE.

I use digital camouflage on Twitter when I have to. The algorithms can't pick up the text of memes. I can also screw up the algorithms by typing like this: dig---it---al cam---ou---flag---e.

NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 04:39
Not everyone, yes.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Some await eternity in hell.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 April, 04:37
gas masks.
[they] tell.

X (RP) over her eye..?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:39
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
X maybe for 💀 Also, they tell with the patch over one eye. Illuminati message.