Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:07
You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Maybe I'm wrong. Based on my research and the knowledge gathered with frens, the threads I shared here, on twitter and elsewhere I came to that conclusion.
07:19 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:39
I’m sorry. I am having a rough day. I cannot take anymore hopium without seeing some proof. No one knows who they are following on here. I will not be a sheep and follow people that tell us what we want to hear anymore. I’m not built that way. I see the corruption and that’s all I know for sure that is true. Everything else is just blind trust and the only One that gets that from me is Jesus. Until I see some proof of good folks winning and bad folks being arrested, I am going to keep asking for that proof. This is not directed at you personally. I’m just fed up in general.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 07:42
Political corruption is just a tip of the iceberg. The ruth is much deeper and all starts deep in the past.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 April, 01:00
I completely understand your frustration. It's important we do our research but also actively work for change - don't wait for others to do it for us. God helps those who help themselves. I am in one of the bluest states possible and came here from a red state to help wake people up and move towards freedom.

I had no idea what I would find but discovered many Patriots awake and fighting hard against the entrenched evil here. We are working for change from the ground up and had a BIG WIN a few weekends ago. Two moms who had never run for anything in their lives but were desperate to protect their children went up against a DS Soros-backed candidate pushing CRT for School Board. THE MOMS WON.

The Moms won BIG - in EVERY precinct. My ancestors fought for and founded this country and now we do it again. Today is Patriots' Day - freedom isn't easy. Love and lift the vibration. We are all in this together and most importantly, God is with us and have faith that HE always wins.