Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 10:39
You know those posts that ask "how's your vibe"?

Here's my vibe: I am a really pissed off Patriot who is out of shape, in Menopause, fighting a migraine, might be seriously having a mid life crises and struggling to find a movie or TV series that doesn't remind me of the shit show reality we are currently living in. Seriously, I find a new show on Netflix or Prime and 10 minutes in I am like, WAIT, that's really happening, they are talking about the Cabal.... Forget a panic room, I might need a padded room.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
Totally understand the feeling .
We watch YELLOWSTONE its an awesome series .
10:58 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mommabear4 in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 February, 11:09
In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication
My daughter got my husband into that one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 11:03
In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication
It's a long story, but we feel that God brought us to a much safer place because of watching that show. When I share the story, people are wowed and say they need to spend more time with God.