Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
You know those posts that ask "how's your vibe"?

Here's my vibe: I am a really pissed off Patriot who is out of shape, in Menopause, fighting a migraine, might be seriously having a mid life crises and struggling to find a movie or TV series that doesn't remind me of the shit show reality we are currently living in. Seriously, I find a new show on Netflix or Prime and 10 minutes in I am like, WAIT, that's really happening, they are talking about the Cabal.... Forget a panic room, I might need a padded room.
10:39 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
06 February, 12:41
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Netflix? TV? Turn them off...really. They are all about mind control. Who wants to support the enemy? Study God's Word..turn on audio tapes of The Holy Bible. Journaling is good to do through thiis 'period' in your life. I was just listening to this woman who talks about creativity and how fear blocks this. Create a safe spot in your home, for prayer and meditition, a place of peace. God bless you. This is about TV: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 February, 12:46
In response Search Truth to her Publication
I listen to The Shepherds Chapel on yt. Pastor Murray give in depth bible study chapter by chapter and verse by verse. He is an amazing teacher. Retired Marine so stern and strict which i love.
https://youtube.com/channe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James F @ Amica @James7Amica
06 February, 04:25
It means you are no longer in 3D land, and are looking in from a higher dimension ... Look at it as a transition, and part of the Hero's Journey (aka Joseph Campbell).

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
04 February, 11:23
add in survived a heart attack and have entire family (9) living in my house, and you wrote my story.

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
03 February, 12:59
just remember, you are NOT alone even though it may feel like it at times!

ireadu iread17 @ireadu
02 February, 12:02
Same here cant watch TV any more to much evil has and is taking place. I'm glad it has been exposed and i look forward to a better life after all this is sorted through. I trust the plan and pray for Gods help in delivering us from the NWO freeks.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 February, 11:19
hahaha, same😂😂😂

i could pick up the symbolism and so forth before,
but now just knowing about all the actors
has totally left permanent automatic distaste
that i no longer have a desire to watch stuff on these networks
and actually get quite bored and rarely finish anything
if i do think i need a few hours at night for 'entertainment'.

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 February, 11:17
Here is a great way to feel better and know that the CCP would be very upset w you: Do Falun Gong; taught for free, 5 easy exercises to do once a day find a teacher: https://en.falundafa.org/f...

Angela Creel @Mollylou
01 February, 11:16
I think I have found my twin!

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
01 February, 11:28
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
Triplets

We the People @grandmatobe
01 February, 11:15
I'm 62 female, I watch cooking and discovery channel. hubby watches old episodes of carol burnett on his tablet.
We're trying to stay calm and wait for the plan to unfold.
I am praying for ALL of us!

Krave Que @KraveQ
01 February, 11:19
In response We the People to her Publication
Thats awesome, I still watch old westerns with my dad all the time, work in the same environment so we watch things like, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, and Bonanza (Carol Burnett plays later in the day) i mostly dont stay long enough for that, but i love watching it with him.

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
01 February, 11:15
You don't need a padded room... actually you sound pretty normal to me.. but hey what do I know! We are strong girlfriend and we will survive this .. the movie has to play out! Soak in a nice tub.. grab a good.. God Wins and so do we!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 February, 11:09
totally right there with you...

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
01 February, 11:07
You are not alone! My husband enjoys watching cooking shows and kids’ cooking shows. Those are the only things I will watch on tv these days.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
01 February, 11:04
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️Oh, how I can identify!🤣

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Awww, know the feeling! I will keep you in my prayers!

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
😂🤣😂🤣Oh My! The description is the BEST!! Vibes~ they're real....

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
01 February, 11:03
Same here where movies are concerned. I suggest watching the old British black and white movies. Hayley Mills the daughter of Sir John Mills stared in some movies together, older movies had a feel good factor, no sex and vilence. ( Tiger Bay) (Whistle down the wind) both on YT. Some lavender oil helps with relaxing, take care the best is yet to come.🙏

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
01 February, 10:58
Totally understand the feeling .
We watch YELLOWSTONE its an awesome series .

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 11:03
In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication
It's a long story, but we feel that God brought us to a much safer place because of watching that show. When I share the story, people are wowed and say they need to spend more time with God.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 February, 11:09
In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication
My daughter got my husband into that one

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
01 February, 10:54
I am right there with you sister!

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
01 February, 10:49
HAHAHA Try 90 day FIance & 90 Day Fiance (the other way) ...entertaining, no brain watch...I even got my husband watching the series now. Of course the very newest episodes have the stupid masks but there are so many seasons... Enjoy...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 10:49
same here! i can't even watch tv or movies any more

Carrie Cox @angels7900
01 February, 10:41
Amen!!! I feel exactly the same!!!! what's funny is earlier this morning I asked for recommendations of something to watch 😂