Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 April, 07:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
I completely understand. I feel like I have evolved in who I follow.
I get sick of the circle of 💩they say the same thing over & over nothing really new. One I feel that is uplifting & goes on facts is “and we know” I watch on rumble. I watch x22 a few times a week but tends to be repetitive. I watch war room as well. Not going to lie, when I first started waking up a few years ago I watched Simon Parks a while & Charlie Ward. But nothing they ever said was happening. I really follow VK on here & Mr Pool on twitter. But we all have to decide for ourself who we prefer. Good luck & hang in there. I have had those days where I have to take a break from it all. 🙏✝️♥️
01:59 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it