Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 April, 09:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Back then, Coke had real sugar in it like the Mexican cokes do now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 April, 08:51
Is that the snake oil salesman in the background?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
18 April, 03:47
Speaking of Coke… Who here remembers that Coca-Cola has ALWAYS had tbe hyphen in the middle as I just displayed?! Now the hyphen is in the same spot but up atop the a instead of in the middle and if you go look at old pictures and antiques and stuff… its not in the center it’s at the top! I know for a fact it was always smack dab in the center/middle!!! Mandela Effect anyone?! Tell me I’m not thee only one!?

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
17 April, 06:15
The mexi coke is the best , my favorite !
I’m having trouble these couple of months finding it 👎. that pic is great , a slice of Americana , like baseball hot dogs apple pie and chevrolet (n coke ), even though
i hate the company i love the coca cola

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 April, 08:51
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
😬😁fresh pure cane sugar in that stuff...................

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
17 April, 05:34
😡once in awhile.....I do buy mexican coke...why do we put HFCS in ours!!!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 April, 05:32
Pure cane sugar. We
love Mexico!

Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
17 April, 05:11
Fauci was born in 1940. He would be early twenties, plausible....

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
17 April, 04:41
Kim, I'm re-reading on the books in my husband's vast Trump book library. Sat down for the first chapter. I had forgotten all about this part! Have a look when you can catch a free moment. #KennedySunday

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 April, 04:04
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
hmmm return nails to the carpenters?
jesus was a carpenter
… kind of like returning power back to the people👀

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 April, 10:45
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
so John F. Kennedy Jr.. died but John Kennedy is alive... been watching GeorgeNews lately and the live chats (which are NOT saved) are telling... He had us lisen to William Cooper's perspective and telling of the plane "crash".

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 April, 03:35
Nothing quite like old/Mexican coke from a glass bottle.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 April, 03:25
You made me laugh ... I was thinking the same thing.
"Did they have Mexican coke back then?" LOL

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 April, 02:50
We went to farmers market in Raleigh yesterday. There were two sections of produce. One were “local” farmers. All their products were definitely store bought as they had tomatoes etc. and all boxes said bioengineering. And proudly grown in USA. I went to bulk Mexican section and all boxes said product of mexico and organic no bioengineering.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 April, 04:56
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
They do have local farmers out there too.. Just have to find them.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 April, 02:42

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 April, 02:45
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 April, 02:19
Mexican coke used to be American coke

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 April, 09:55
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
so the cane sugar is the difference

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 April, 09:55
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
so the cane sugar is the difference

Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
17 April, 02:06
looks like Fauci behind him.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 April, 02:01
Precious!😘❤️⭐

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 April, 01:54
Had real cane sugar not the industrial waste HFCS plus still had active cocaine (tiny amounts still addictive) And like their commercials it really was the real thing. I honestly think the flat Pepsi woops I mean new coke was a scam so we wouldn't notice the change. Mexican coke is more like the real thing was. Nothing else comes close. At first we had to go to a pharmacy to get them. That is where the "soda jerks" started out. A much simpler time.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 02:14
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I was wondering whether it still has cocaine in it. One of my uncle's wives became addicted to it and ended up dying. I attribute it to the amount of coke she drank daily. In fact, I think it was the only liquid she consumed

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 April, 01:50
I am going to have to get me some Mexican soda pop :)

https://ringsssss.com/brea...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 April, 01:34
Kim...you always have the BEST #KennedySunday photos that I have never seen!

I look forward to your Sunday Shares! 🤣❤️
(For Real, I do).

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 01:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you!
Happy you enjoy them.♥️

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
17 April, 01:32
☺️In the sixties, all the coke had cane sugar. So much better.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 April, 01:27
😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 01:26
:)

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
17 April, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
17 April, 01:26
hopefully cherry coke lol never had mexican coke yet

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 01:25
😉100% cane sugar