Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 01:24
Wonder if it was Mexican Coke ;)

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 April, 01:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Had real cane sugar not the industrial waste HFCS plus still had active cocaine (tiny amounts still addictive) And like their commercials it really was the real thing. I honestly think the flat Pepsi woops I mean new coke was a scam so we wouldn't notice the change. Mexican coke is more like the real thing was. Nothing else comes close. At first we had to go to a pharmacy to get them. That is where the "soda jerks" started out. A much simpler time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I was wondering whether it still has cocaine in it. One of my uncle's wives became addicted to it and ended up dying. I attribute it to the amount of coke she drank daily. In fact, I think it was the only liquid she consumed
02:14 PM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 April, 06:56
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The acid is bad -- it takes 30 glasses of water to neutralize the acid in one soda 😬

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 09:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you, I wasn't aware of that.

17 April, 11:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The whole thing is pretty nasty to your body. And if you purge yourself by not consuming them for a while, I bet you couldn't go back and finish one without getting ill. At least I did.

17 April, 02:33
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Believe it or not the High Fructose Corn Syrup Is a lot more addicting and a lot more dangerous. (no coincidences that since the switch off of sugar that diabetes and obesity is so prevalent now) The trace amounts of cocaine in coke would require you to drink a lot. Most of the older brands were sold as medicines. There was a disgusting one called Moxy that was Nasty horrible stuff. The more you know right?