Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Kim Runner @kimrunner
Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
James Spader Threw Up at Dinner with the Kennedy Family - YouTube

James Spader tells Jimmy about the time he went to visit his friend John F. Kennedy Jr. and ended up vomiting all over his dinner plate in front of the forme...

09:51 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 September, 11:15
good shot jim! also why is this blast from the past showing up tonight?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
16 April, 06:06
This was funny!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 April, 12:58
How high were you mate? lol

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 April, 04:40
Great syory! 🤣😂

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
15 April, 01:38
Laugh out loud funny!! Thanks for sharing. I've always loved him

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 01:03
Who knows how to steal the show?
;)
🍿

F B Jones @FBJones
15 April, 11:48
Really is the greatest story!

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
15 April, 11:33
what a great story! 😂

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 April, 09:00
That's a great one--gave me a wonderful laugh!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 April, 08:37
Great story! Thanks for sharing this! 😅

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
15 April, 07:28
behind james the buildings one says peir 17.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 April, 07:02
🤣😂

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 05:02
i think jr had a hs or child jood close friend that died just before or after he did

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 05:04
In response reaper myer to his Publication
oh nevermind you guys covered this already lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 05:00
lmao

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 04:44

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 April, 02:42
That is too funny for me to handle!😂🤣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 April, 12:29
another 1-17 likes, seeing a lot of those lately

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 April, 12:22
PRICELESS! 🤣❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 April, 12:17
great story! Love how he says Anthony Radizwill sitting at the table😎

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 April, 12:19
High school together in NYC, I believe John is likely involved in BLACKLIST on some level and the 2 have stayed in comms !!!!! ITS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!! Prople rising from the dead💯

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
15 April, 12:12
I can just picture John now being on the floor and that great head of hair starts popping up from underneath the table. Funny!!!😂😂😂

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 April, 11:54
Some people have the ability of telling stories in an amazingly hilarious way.
😂James nailed it.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 April, 11:31
That's hilarious ..

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 April, 10:43
🤣🤣🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 10:34
Oh my goodness that is the funniest thing I have seen in days. Love him. I and such a good story teller I could see and hear it all happening as he told it.
Too damn funny!
@vincentkennedy
wainthepain01

Keeper!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 10:34
Oh my goodness that is the funniest thing I have seen in days. Love him. I and such a good story teller I could see and hear it all happening as he told it.
Too damn funny!
@vincentkennedy
wainthepain01

Keeper!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
14 April, 10:29
I love it! 💙

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
14 April, 10:28
🤣🤣🤣 that has happened to me with a chair too always got yelled at for that as a kid . good days no problems

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
14 April, 10:08
Yeah it was hilarious. Made me feel like every time when Red started his deeds with telling a story. It was hysterical! 🤣😂😅

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
14 April, 10:08
Did you notice this ⬇️ 😎