Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
16 April, 02:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Même avion que Junior existe et vole toujours, alors je n'y connais rien, est-ce qu’on redonne une immatriculation à un autre avion ??

N529JK Aircraft Registration

https://fr.flightaware.com...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 April, 01:01
Quite an incredible smile that lady has! Spectacular !

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 April, 03:59
Idk about anyone else in the pic but In my opinion the lady on the left looks exactly like the lady on the right and vice versa..I could be wrong but i think its the same gorgeous laugh..

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
16 April, 12:08
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
you cannot deny that beautiful woman is the same in both pictures!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
15 April, 03:12
Did he clean up his plate?😂

He told the story so hysterically! Was he talking to you??

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 April, 01:23
Wow, I never noticed that before. Blacklist is a a favorite of my husband and my shows!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 April, 08:12
4Eva grateful to those who have fought so hard for so long.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 April, 03:57
Even for someone from Europe... this is such an exciting and special time with amazing people, friends and events. I wouldn't have missed this for Gold and glad my timeline gave me this trail. I can only be thankful!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 04:00
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Where are you from?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 April, 12:31
🤯
I use to watch Blacklist just because of him. I love it when these little pieces if the puzzle come together!
Dr. Ardis brought up season 4 episode 15 of Blacklist in his latest Watch the Water video.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 April, 12:13
could that be john lennon at top left, i see Carolyn and vincent

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 April, 12:24
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
You see Carolyn and John😘

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
14 April, 11:42
Wish I could find this pic with a bigger area of people. Carolyn's family was easily seen in the picture surround her. The man behind her holding the camera smiling is her cousin. Her granny was in the pic too but very hard to find this pic with a wider area visible.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 April, 11:53
In response Karen Rickard to her Publication
Ask KelliAnn Boatright, she might have one. KelliAnnHubNews.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 April, 11:34
Wow I missed alot. So when is Trump going to endorse Vincent Fusca for Senate? lol

(2 pics)

https://fuscaforsenate.com...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 April, 11:38
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Never knew he was running ..

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 April, 12:05
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not sure that Vincent Fusca got enough signatures to be on the ballot tho.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 April, 11:19
Lol

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 April, 11:11
Shenanigans with friends brings joy to the soul.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 April, 10:57
Seriously? Can we do this already? This💩 I can’t talk to people 1/2 awake about this. C’Mon. This info diminishes my few to zero. 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 10:50
Nana will be your 108!
Love this one!

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
14 April, 10:40
Veronica Wolsky was honored in Fall of The Cabal!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
15 April, 04:42
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
😇🙂všetko zlé musí spadnúť

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
14 April, 10:26
You had a lot stolen from you-we got your back.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 April, 10:17
When are the mask coming off ?

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 April, 10:17
😎

Vincent Fusca was running for Senate. District 18 in Pennsylvania. Here's his video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x...

Unfortunately, he's no longer running...
https://ballotpedia.org/Un...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 April, 10:13
JFK Jr. was a master at mimicry according to RFK Jr. I wonder if Spader helps Jr. brush up on his acting chops? 😎🍿

Q drop 461

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

WatchingTheWorld WakeUp @WatchingTheWorldWakeUp
14 April, 10:23
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
😌My fave drop!!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 April, 10:09
MAN VK, IF YOU WERE JOHN JR., I WOULD TOTALLY ASK YOU TO TELL YOUR NEPHEW BOBBY THAT TONY FROM BRIGANTINE SAYS HELLO AND ILL SEE YOU AT DAVES WEDDING NEXT MONTH..... BUT SINCE YOURE JUST AN ANON,🤣

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
14 April, 10:56
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Brigantine you say…. I like to cut Patrick off while he is TRYING to bodysurf… 🌊

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
14 April, 10:09
ohh fun..i'm semi convinced this is Elvis at rallies lol

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 April, 12:51
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I noticed him at the last rally. Can’t convince myself its Elvis; yet😄

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
15 April, 10:56
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
youtube pastor Bob. check him out

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
14 April, 10:08
ドヤガオ!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 April, 10:02
I always thought Fusca had Val Kilmer eyes.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 April, 09:59
I do hope he is a good one, VK. I loved watching the BL years ago. I started researching a long time ago and of course the show resonated with all that I had learned thus far. I watched a few Spader interviews to try and get an idea what kinda guy he might be. I definitely loved hearing him talk about John. The pre dinner pistaschios and John breaking the table chair from leaning back after Jackie telling him not to was really funny. Hoping this pic means he is a good one!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
Where has Fuska been anyway? He use to show his face at rallies.... #whereisvincentfuska

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
Maybe. The woman on the left.... I been down that rabbit hole also.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 April, 09:58
😉

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 03:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Ok...total vibes...this popped up in my feeds so I screenshot it because i was like 111...triple power...then i saw yours

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
15 April, 08:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Not James Spader.

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
14 April, 09:58
James Spader is 5'9" which (if him) puts this VF at around 6'1" possibly with the hat off. Very dasting.